• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Rhode Island NEW Factory MIC 2.0 Hard Top for 4-Door Bronco

AG81

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Porsche 911, Porsche Sport Turismo 4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
okay $7,869 if anyone wants it with the roof rack and bags. Need to pick it up in Narragansett, RI. I'm in no rush because i can store it in my home here until it sells.
^
I would buy it tomorrow if I could get it to Texas. I have zero issue with the price. I'll deal with selling my soft top at a later date. Let me know your thoughts. I'll be in the Florida Panhandle May 19th - May 23.
Sponsored

OP
OP

pginand

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
^
I would buy it tomorrow if I could get it to Texas. I have zero issue with the price. I'll deal with selling my soft top at a later date. Let me know your thoughts. I'll be in the Florida Panhandle May 19th - May 23.
I dont think I am taking it with me to Florida ( i dont think) if it changes ill let you know. I'll be in Sarasota. though

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
GLWS. I am still waffling if I want to take off my soft top, but honestly, I think the aftermarket will catch up quickly. The product from Armadillo looks very promising.

OP
OP

pginand

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
GLWS. I am still waffling if I want to take off my soft top, but honestly, I think the aftermarket will catch up quickly. The product from Armadillo looks very promising.
those are good alternatives, be careful though - if its not oem they can void your warranty, happened to my brothers bronco -

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
those are good alternatives, be careful though - if its not oem they can void your warranty, happened to my brothers bronco -
Noted. I have a soft top that I would keep. Also, I have gone toe to toe with Ford before with my GT350......and came out on the other side.

Sponsored

pauldiddy27

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey! Also in Rhode Island...would you be willing to just sell the roof rack?