• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Rhode Island NEW Factory MIC 2.0 Hard Top for 4-Door Bronco

pginand

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just bought a black 4 Door Bronco yesterday and selling the Factory MIC 2.0 Hard Top for 4-Door Bronco. I already have the softop and moving to Florida so I dont need the hard top. I am located in Narragansett Rhode Island. Also includes the OE Roof Roof. Looking for $9,000

car.jpeg
Sponsored

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welcome and nice looking Bronco. You'll have a difficult time selling at that price before heading to Florida. I doubt anyone here would pay that price for the factory hard top when there are better aftermarket alternatives for a couple of thousand less. Good luck and have a safe trip south.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We are full in Florida …try Georgia

OP
OP

pginand

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome and nice looking Bronco. You'll have a difficult time selling at that price before heading to Florida. I doubt anyone here would pay that price for the factory hard top when there are better aftermarket alternatives for a couple of thousand less. Good luck and have a safe trip south.
Thanks for the reply, whats the going price? appreciate setting the expectations

Sponsored

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been watching / looking for a hard top on the eastern seaboard. 6500-8k (before last winter) was about the going rate (sans roof rack). Heading into summer, so maybe a bit less, plus a year later. Someone will eventually bite at $9k, it'll sell quick at $7.

OP
OP

pginand

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been watching / looking for a hard top on the eastern seaboard. 6500-8k (before last winter) was about the going rate (sans roof rack). Heading into summer, so maybe a bit less, plus a year later. Someone will eventually bite at $9k, it'll sell quick at $7.
thank you- appreciate it the info

OP
OP

pginand

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We are full in Florida …try Georgia
hey - is ur 2-door for sale? Looking to get my niece a similar one for her sweet 16 (great beginner wagon) . Thanks

OP
OP

pginand

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
okay $7,869 if anyone wants it with the roof rack and bags. Need to pick it up in Narragansett, RI. I'm in no rush because i can store it in my home here until it sells.

Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
hey - is ur 2-door for sale? Looking to get my niece a similar one for her sweet 16 (great beginner wagon) . Thanks
No. You should sell your more door or lifted ford flex though
lol

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve seen the aftermarket solutions in person - fit and finish is better on the OEM. Especially fit.
However, $9k is about $2k over market. I got mine (mint w liner and storage bag) for even less.

OP
OP

pginand

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve seen the aftermarket solutions in person - fit and finish is better on the OEM. Especially fit.
However, $9k is about $2k over market. I got mine (mint w liner and storage bag) for even less.
awesome good to know thanks. did you have the roof rack as well ?