Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome to the sh*t show!!!! Allot of great people here....especially the originals meaning July 2020 peeps....like meeeeeeeeeee
Sponsored

• Love
Reactions: Nay

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good Morning and thanks for adding me! New Bronco owner here. I have lived in Utah for almost 6yrs. now.
My previous vehicle was a Lincoln Navigator. My previous off-road vehicle was a Jeep Wrangler. So my Bronco is foreign to me. I’m excited to learn all I can and grow with my ride!
Welcome. I joined when my Hubby bought his 2021 Bronco Base ShadowBlack and started to join in on the fun. Learning from everyone here on Bronco6g. Tried to change my user name now that I got jealous of his Bronco, I sold my Gladiator and bought my own 21 Cactus Grey Big Bend. Definitely love being a Bronco owner. Nice to have another female on this forum. 😁

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welcome. I joined when my Hubby bought his 2021 Bronco Base ShadowBlack and started to join in on the fun. Learning from everyone here on Bronco6g. Tried to change my user name now that I got jealous of his Bronco, I sold my Gladiator and bought my own 21 Cactus Grey Big Bend. Definitely love being a Bronco owner. Nice to have another female on this forum. 😁
If you message the admins they will change your username for you

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nay

Nay

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome, Nay! 😎

I know another girl on here named Nay. (In fact, her last name is also Nay! ;))

@NayNay, come meet one of our new members. 😁
I am called Nay Nay! Have been since I was little. The twins I used to babysit couldn’t say Renee 😂

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I feel like I'm late to the party here ... well hello hello ... also coming from a Jeep Wrangler ... 9 Jeeps over my life starting with a 1997 Cherokee XJ and currently have a 2021 Wrangler Unlimited Freedom Edition. Seriously, I'm too tired from a 13 week old puppy to read this entire thread ... coming from a Jeep, like me ... Bronco an improvement? Am I making the right decision by being beat up with this whole process and entering a financial agreement that is $250 a month more than what I'm paying for my Jeep?

OP
OP
Nay

Nay

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the sh*t show!!!! Allot of great people here....especially the originals meaning July 2020 peeps....like meeeeeeeeeee
Nice! An OG huh?! Bad ass

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nay

Nay

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like I'm late to the party here ... well hello hello ... also coming from a Jeep Wrangler ... 9 Jeeps over my life starting with a 1997 Cherokee XJ and currently have a 2021 Wrangler Unlimited Freedom Edition. Seriously, I'm too tired from a 13 week old puppy to read this entire thread ... coming from a Jeep, like me ... Bronco an improvement? Am I making the right decision by being beat up with this whole process and entering a financial agreement that is $250 a month more than what I'm paying for my Jeep?
I have zero regrets! I am so incredibly obsessed and in love with my Bronco. I still love Jeep but I couldn’t go back now

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have zero regrets! I am so incredibly obsessed and in love with my Bronco. I still love Jeep but I couldn’t go back now
That's what I want to hear! People don't realize "its a Jeep thing" ... isn't good! It means basically that Jeeps have a bunch of quirks that people put up with just because they like Jeeps. I'm sick of my back hurting after driving my Jeep for more than 10 miles because it sways back and forth every time I hit a bump in the road and my core has to tense up to compensate! I'm sick of my neck hurting because the top of the windshield is too low and I have to bend down while driving to see under it! But I'm also sick of waiting forever for this Bronco so Ford better hurry up!

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats, and welcome to the forum!
If you haven't already, I recommend joining the local clubs as well. Feel free to join the Utah Owners Unite group, located here:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/groups/utah-bronco-owners-unite.28/

We organize meetups and go off-road once in a while together.
I'm in Eagle Mountain, but am willing to meetup in most of Utah County or Salt Lake County for drives/meetups with the group.

Good luck, be safe, and have fun!

Ford Bronco New gal here! 1651266277378

Ford Bronco New gal here! 1651266316738

OP
OP
Nay

Nay

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's what I want to hear! People don't realize "its a Jeep thing" ... isn't good! It means basically that Jeeps have a bunch of quirks that people put up with just because they like Jeeps. I'm sick of my back hurting after driving my Jeep for more than 10 miles because it sways back and forth every time I hit a bump in the road and my core has to tense up to compensate! I'm sick of my neck hurting because the top of the windshield is too low and I have to bend down while driving to see under it! But I'm also sick of waiting forever for this Bronco so Ford better hurry up!
Thankfully I’m short so the soft top didn’t get me but I witnessed many many others with that same battle. I don’t miss that sway either!
I’m sorry you are stuck waiting!! That is tough! Patience was something I do not understand the concept of! I’ll help kick some Ford people for you if needed 😂💪🏻

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thankfully I’m short so the soft top didn’t get me but I witnessed many many others with that same battle. I don’t miss that sway either!
I’m sorry you are stuck waiting!! That is tough! Patience was something I do not understand the concept of! I’ll help kick some Ford people for you if needed 😂💪🏻
Yes kicking may be necessary! You don't happen to have any semiconductor chips do you?
Sponsored