Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 silverado, 11 taurus, 01 wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello Bronco6G members. This is the first forum I've ever joined. The information on this site and my excitement to purchase my 6th Bronco (current Bronco was purchase 4 and 5) enticed me to begin my journey into this new world.

I all but pressed the reserve button on day one, but somehow convinced myself I didn't "need" another vehicle. At the time, I had a 1988 Samurai, 2001 Wrangler, 1994 Bronco, 2011 Taurus, 2018 Silverado, and a 2019 Camaro. Well, I caught Bronco fever and did what the voices inside my head told me to do. I reserved a Bronco December 7, 2020. I ordered in March 2021, reordered October 2021, and am waiting for a build date. I am stoked for my 2-door base sasquatch with 2.7. Hoping to get it in my hands before summer.

I hope to meet up with some members when I get the new ride and share my Bronco passion for these fun filled vehicles. Congratulations to those that have theirs and good luck to us still waiting for a build date.

Sponsored

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Bronco6G members. This is the first forum I've ever joined. The information on this site and my excitement to purchase my 6th Bronco (current Bronco was purchase 4 and 5) enticed me to begin my journey into this new world.

I all but pressed the reserve button on day one, but somehow convinced myself I didn't "need" another vehicle. At the time, I had a 1988 Samurai, 2001 Wrangler, 1994 Bronco, 2011 Taurus, 2018 Silverado, and a 2019 Camaro. Well, I caught Bronco fever and did what the voices inside my head told me to do. I reserved a Bronco December 7, 2020. I ordered in March 2021, reordered October 2021, and am waiting for a build date. I am stoked for my 2-door base sasquatch with 2.7. Hoping to get it in my hands before summer.

I hope to meet up with some members when I get the new ride and share my Bronco passion for these fun filled vehicles. Congratulations to those that have theirs and good luck to us still waiting for a build date.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good information here, and some laughs, too. Hope you get your Bronco soon. But please don't complain if it takes awhile -- that's one way to set off the first-week guys who are still waiting.

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hope you have thick, thick skin...welcome.

OP
OP
labattbluebronco

labattbluebronco

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good information here, and some laughs, too. Hope you get your Bronco soon. But please don't complain if it takes awhile -- that's one way to set off the first-week guys who are still waiting.
Thanks and thanks for the advice. I have found quite a bit of good information and advice, laughed, and read pages of rants. While I am a bit disappointed about the roll out by Ford; I will do my best to refrain from openly complaining and just cry myself to sleep until I get a VIN. Until four months of reservations get filled, I don't expect to receive mine. First come, first served.

OP
OP
labattbluebronco

labattbluebronco

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hope you have thick, thick skin...welcome.
Thanks. While my skin is not quite as thick as an alligator, I can take it pretty good.
Sponsored