E341E340-EE64-46D2-85EC-F020588DFA28.jpeg

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Audi Allroad, Bronco-II (past)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands sweet! Modular bumper will be awesome but thought it comes with front skid plate?

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When in the Hell are we going to see some photos of the interior fabric and color combinations/options to go along with each trim level? Hard to make a decision on exterior colors without matching up interior colors as well. I know...patience and wait for the B&P website.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When in the Hell are we going to see some photos of the interior fabric and color combinations/options to go along with each trim level? Hard to make a decision on exterior colors without matching up interior colors as well. I know...patience and wait for the B&P website.
@Mike

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco New preproduction Broncos off the line: Area 51, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver, Race Red, Soft Top 1601688823892

I can go through 26 pages, or I can just ask. Those are 33s, right? Just on optional 17” beadlock capable rims? If they were squatched 35s the flares would be wider, right?

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco New preproduction Broncos off the line: Area 51, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver, Race Red, Soft Top 1601688823892

I can go through 26 pages, or I can just ask. Those are 33s, right? Just on optional 17” beadlock capable rims? If they were squatched 35s the flares would be wider, right?
Correct.

Sponsored

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Agreed. But Cactus Gray has dropped down the list for me. It looks paler, flatter and grayer to me on the more recent ones vs the original release heroes. I think silver has slotted above it to 2nd behind A51.

at least... that’s how I feel today. It’ll change.
Similar sentiments here, except replace silver with Antimatter, my Ranger is sliver now, gotta get a color for once

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its definitely black diamond!

E0F46902-E996-449E-9FBE-47A1CBA1EE47.png
Not sure what you are trying to show me here.
Its definitely black diamond!
Not sure what you are trying to show here. The one in the picture in the OG post has a gray grill and the black diamond has a black one. Did you actually read my post or did you just go straight into mansplain mode hahahah.
Did you think I ordered my vehicle 2 and a half months ago and didnt bother checking out any of the specs in the meantime wtf hahahah

Last edited:

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure what you are trying to show me here.

Not sure what you are trying to show here. The one in the picture has a gray grill and the black diamond has a black one. Did you actually read my post or did you just go straight into mansplain mode hahahah.
Ford Bronco New preproduction Broncos off the line: Area 51, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver, Race Red, Soft Top F1F219BA-8D3F-4044-9163-0CB7EC6F1655

Orbiter

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure what you are trying to show here. The one in the picture in the OG post has a gray grill and the black diamond has a black one. Did you actually read my post or did you just go straight into mansplain mode hahahah.
Did you think I ordered my vehicle 2 and a half months ago and didnt bother checking out any of the specs in the meantime wtf hahahah
A few clues here indicate it's a Black Diamond trim as indicated on that Ford page.
  1. It has the non-signature headlights.
  2. The grille has the same color as the mudguards. Either the mudguards have a new gray color that was never announced or the grille is actually black and the bright factory lighting makes the black plastic appear lighter in shade than normal.
  3. The grille slots have the same pattern as pictured on the BD page.

Ford Bronco New preproduction Broncos off the line: Area 51, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver, Race Red, Soft Top 1601695060646
Sponsored