Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can distill these pre-production photos threads into to two words- Tops & Tires
Yep, basically an automotive T&A thread. :p

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was really hoping to see a Racing/Race Red (whatever confusing R word they chose) as that maybe be the color I go with if my budget can't afford Faux-range.

Looks like I'm still waiting.

Rapid Red is too much like Race/Racing Red in name. I keep forgetting which I might want and which I don't.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My CO Badlands is going to look great
Ford Bronco New preproduction Broncos off the line: Area 51, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver, Race Red, Soft Top CO 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Production Factory Front
Y'know....it's not yours, or mine, but one of these days mine and yours will actually roll down the line!

These production line photos have me getting pretty excited now just....12 months or so until mine rolls down there.

Sponsored

RMG72

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Last edited:

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Might just be me, but I feel like those base steelies are god-awful
Well it's a base so....

The trim is intended for people who are going to be modding everything.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y'know....it's not yours, or mine, but one of these days mine and yours will actually roll down the line!

These production line photos have me getting pretty excited now just....12 months or so until mine rolls down there.
Damn. Now that's a Bronco. Is that on 33s?

Sponsored

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think this actually looks pretty cool with the small tires.

Does anyone else cruise Japanese vehicle auctions? They always have photos that look exactly like this that are taken when they roll through inspection. Like this could be a little Jimny or something.

Ford Bronco New preproduction Broncos off the line: Area 51, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver, Race Red, Soft Top CO 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Production Factory Front
I think this actually looks pretty cool with the small tires.

Does anyone else cruise Japanese vehicle auctions? They always have photos that look exactly like this that are taken when they roll through inspection. Like this could be a little Jimny or something.

Base is not my trim level but every time I look at this 2dr base I really like it. These tires look proportional to how the Gen 1s would have rolled out in the 60s. I think the 2drs give you a lot of options on tires. The 4drs need the bigger tires.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cyber Orange was my favorite color in the beginning until I decided on Outer Banks, and the main reason is because I thought Cyber Orange would look terrible on the fenders and mirrors. I was right. Gross. Please nobody get Cyber Orange in the Outer Banks trim. Thank you.

DRKRYDR

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Cyber Orange was my favorite color in the beginning until I decided on Outer Banks, and the main reason is because I thought Cyber Orange would look terrible on the fenders and mirrors. I was right. Gross. Please nobody get Cyber Orange in the Outer Banks trim. Thank you.
I decided on the Outer Banks too! The only color I see that will work with a body color matching top is Carbonized Gray. What do you think? Have you seen the interior color choices for the Outer Banks?

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I decided on the Outer Banks too! The only color I see that will work with a body color matching top is Carbonized Gray. What do you think? Have you seen the interior color choices for the Outer Banks?
Depends on how dark the MIC top is. If it's as dark as the Cyber Orange 4 door in this thread then I think it will go well with all colors. If it's the lighter gray like on the base model I think it will only look good with colors that are lighter than it. Haven't seen any official interiors but there's supposed to be an interior video dropping "any day now." We shall see.
Sponsored