Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi @Dirtydog , looks great! Can you update the instruction link? It sends me back to the homepage. I need to see how it installs and if it'll interfere with the LEDs I installed for interior lighting.

Ford Bronco New product release: Dirtydog 4x4 Headliner for Soft Top 1666732915437
Sponsored

TXHOU713

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will this only work with factory soft top or is it compatible with the Bestop Trektop also?

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the order. You did not use the discount code. I will correct and send you a refund and add the freebie.
Mike
I am an idiot and did the same I guess, never saw the place for the discount code, thought it would be on the next screen, but it was not and was checked out via pay pal at that point.

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am an idiot and did the same I guess, never saw the place for the discount code, thought it would be on the next screen, but it was not and was checked out via pay pal at that point.
I had to go back to the shopping cart to find where to put the code, you have to enter the code in the shopping cart before checking out.

OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2018 Wrangler JLU, 2021 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tried to put in the coupon code on the Canada website but it noted invalid/expired. Will it work on that too?
Try it now. Make sure you refresh your browser.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I will fix any the ones that forgot. Its' a little quirky. You have to view the cart first and then check out

OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi @Dirtydog , looks great! Can you update the instruction link? It sends me back to the homepage. I need to see how it installs and if it'll interfere with the LEDs I installed for interior lighting.

1666732915437.png
Here is the youtube l

Ford Bronco New product release: Dirtydog 4x4 Headliner for Soft Top 1666732915437
You tube link Headliner installation

OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Will this only work with factory soft top or is it compatible with the Bestop Trektop also?
I don't think it will work with the trek top. I have not see one other than in a video

Moribach

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Didn't seem to work with even a change of browser. I'll try it again when I get home from the office though! :)

OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's finally here. The Dirtydog 4x4 Headliner for Soft top users. If you don't have a hard top for the winter, this is going to help. Great vapor and sound barrier. All of us soft top owners know all to well how the cold travels through the soft top. This also works for the extreme heat as well. We don't use any adhesives or Velcro. All the mounting brackets are custom designed and manufactured by us. Simple install. No special tools required

It's available through our Website and Amazon as well. If you order through our website use the discount code Bronco6g for a discount, free catchall bag, free shipping and if you leave us a review(good or bad - we always want to know what we can do to improve our products) we will refund you $25.00

Just a note to get the discount code to work. View your shopping cart before you check out. There you will see an option to put in the discount code. Then go to the check out. Anyone that forgot to put in the discount code let me know and i will go over the orders tomorrow and fix them

Sponsored

Alcotune

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also tried on the Canada site and its not working. Can’t get the shipping quote to work either. Maybe I need to try from a computer rather than my phone.

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's finally here. The Dirtydog 4x4 Headliner for Soft top users. If you don't have a hard top for the winter, this is going to help. Great vapor and sound barrier. All of us soft top owners know all to well how the cold travels through the soft top. This also works for the extreme heat as well. We don't use any adhesives or Velcro. All the mounting brackets are custom designed and manufactured by us. Simple install. No special tools required

It's available through our Website and Amazon as well. If you order through our website use the discount code Bronco6g for a discount, free catchall bag, free shipping and if you leave us a review(good or bad - we always want to know what we can do to improve our products) we will refund you $25.00

@LDirtydog You make a ton of nice Webbing products - Why not webbing doors?

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks very nice. I'm currently using a hammock net and Bimini shade with two camping mattresses sandwiched between those and the soft top due to the excessive noise from the Windshield mounted light bar. The turbulence off those light bars causes the factory soft tops to really flap and make a lot of noise. Wondering if this product would help with that as well.