Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow, did a great job installing. Doesn’t look like covers. Looks great
Thanks, wasn’t too bad installing,
Once you did one seat, process sped up….quality of vinyl is def inline or better than my boats vinyl, can’t speak to factory MGV as only sat in leather or cloth interiors, fit was spot on though

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
It looks awesome but let's not get crazy now.
Lol, i really do think they look better. I love the 2tone color combo, and the fit looks like factory seating, better fit than any other cover I've seen on here.

One issue i have with Ford seating is their love of grey. "Do you want the grey seat or the other grey seat?"
But seat covers have come a long way at better fitting. Back in the 90s, seat covers were basically a twin size fitted bed sheet with elastic edges as a seat cover, terrible fit. These look great!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

White seats make me cringe inside. They’ll be filthy in no time. I never understood why Tesla does this…

The seats look great, don’t get me wrong - But please report back in a few weeks to let us know how they hold up.

OP
OP
Jb7

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

White seats make me cringe inside. They’ll be filthy in no time. I never understood why Tesla does this…

The seats look great, don’t get me wrong - But please report back in a few weeks to let us know how they hold up.
Well my boat vinyl interior has taken a hell lot more abuse than the interior of any vehicle I’ve owned for the last 10 years and still look great, so I am willing to try it, but that’s my real world experience with white MGV seats

Sponsored

rudysperformanceparts

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rudysdiesel.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We love PRP products as well! Nice to see they fit as good in the Bronco as they do many of the other brands we sell them for! If anyone is interested in a set let me know, I'd be glad to help!

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
PRP seat covers, marine grade vinyl, nice fit, took recommended install time….for those interested in covering the cloth up

7C30A436-088F-4779-905B-F92BE32526C2.jpeg

7B05FA9A-9359-4238-89FF-AC914E719C28.jpeg
I would actually go back and un-order my leather if I knew there were such nice seat cover options.