Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

TL/DR
Run a 37" tire and hit the trail or road and drive in style.
Check with your favorite retailer on cost.

Give your Ford® Bronco® an aggressive stance with the Rancho® 3-in. suspension system. This premium suspension system features upper control arms with preinstalled ball joints that provide additional caster to aid in alignment with added wheel travel and Rancho RS9000®XL struts that allow customized damping control.
  • COMPATIBILITY -- Designed for the Ford Bronco (excludes Bronco Sport, First Edition and Sasquatch package); system developed on 4-door with base model suspension; net height of 3-in. varies based on factory suspension configuration
  • LIFTS AND LEVELS VEHICLE -- Designed to fit up to 37-in. tires, system lifts the vehicle by 3-in. using RS9000®XL struts to level the Bronco (some trimming required for 37-in. tires; aftermarket bumpers, winches, etc. affect height)
  • COMPLETE SOLUTION -- Includes Rancho RS9000®XL front and rear struts, upper control arms with ball joints, rear track bar, and mounting hardware
  • NINE LEVELS OF ADJUSTMENT -- Rancho RS9000®XL struts feature nine-position knob for customized damping control and firmness for on-road and off-road flexibility
  • ORDERING INFO -- Ships in three boxes; order RS66510R9-1, RS66510R9-2 and RS66510R9-3 for a complete kit
  • BUILT TO PERFORM -- Control arms keep the preinstalled ball joints in their normal operating range and provide additional caster to aid in alignment with added wheel travel
  • ENGINEERED TO LAST -- Control arms feature durable OE-style rubber bushings and ball joints for easy maintenance and quiet operation
  • EASY TO INSTALL -- Bolt-on installation for an easy upgrade
  • NOTES -- Maintains OE alignment specs and won’t affect electronic stability system, allows the use of OE wheels/tires; must use OE springs and top mounting components (tire size varies between manufacturers)
  • BUY WITH CONFIDENCE -- Comes with Rancho’s limited lifetime warranty

RS999857 & RS999858: LIFTED FRONTS
Compressed Length: 15.19”
Extended Length: 22.80” (full extension)
Travel Length: 7.61”
Lower Mount Code: NA
Upper Mount Code: NA
Strut Code: SS7
Parts Pack: P01726

RS999860: LIFTED REARS
Compressed Length: 16.67”
Extended Length: 26.45” (full extension)
Travel Length: 9.78”
Strut Code: SS2
Parts Pack: P01524

Ford Bronco New Rancho 3" lift & level suspension kit system for the Bronco Bronco SuspensionSystem_RS66510R9K_Sell_101122

Ford Bronco New Rancho 3" lift & level suspension kit system for the Bronco 04E55101-CDF3-4B8C-B74A-DCA8F0ABD028
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Rancho Suspension

Rancho Suspension

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Working on it :)
Got it!!

You got any numbers for shock lengths or travel? You also have a few more goodies on your website.

Last edited:

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Working on it :)
Got it!!

Not bad, I will keep an eye out for pricing.

FoxFour281

Black Diamond
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 02 Expedition EB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How does the RS9000XL compare to other shocks? I had these on the front of my Expedition and they blewout within a year.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rancho Suspension

Rancho Suspension

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

For a shock to blow out in a year is not common.
Shocks (in general) last 50,000 or so miles... but yours mileage may vary :)
These are a low gas charge, not like a monotube that has a high nitrogen gas charge.
Some folks don't like that style, and like the ability to fine tune the ride you want.
For example on my Jeep I used to run a 3 setting which is soft. As I started to carry more gear I realized I liked a firmer setting so now run a 7.
Also our product has a legit warranty to back it up as well.

Thanks!
Matt

How does the RS9000XL compare to other shocks? I had these on the front of my Expedition and they blewout within a year.

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you have something in the works for Sasquatch Broncos?

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What is the MSRP on a set of these?

ericwmedic

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Focus RS NB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For a shock to blow out in a year is not common.
Shocks (in general) last 50,000 or so miles... but yours mileage may vary :)
These are a low gas charge, not like a monotube that has a high nitrogen gas charge.
Some folks don't like that style, and like the ability to fine tune the ride you want.
For example on my Jeep I used to run a 3 setting which is soft. As I started to carry more gear I realized I liked a firmer setting so now run a 7.
Also our product has a legit warranty to back it up as well.

Thanks!
Matt
Hey Matt...
I used to be in Wicked Jeeps. I probably met you a time or two at the pre-covid BDubs nights or the Wicked Hunt. I was also a medic there in the same city as you guys, so I got to see some of the cool company vehicles. If you happen to need a 4 door Sasquatch for testing, I'm local.

For those who don't know, Rancho makes some really good suspension products for trucks and offroad vehicles, and they knocked it out of the park with their lineup for Jeeps. I'm sure their products for Bronco will be just as high quality and affordable!

OP
OP
Rancho Suspension

Rancho Suspension

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Check with your favorite retailer on cost, as we only manufacture.
They should all be the same pricing (they have to follow MAP pricing) but they can offer discounts in their cart.

What is the MSRP on a set of these?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rancho Suspension

Rancho Suspension

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I will message you now on this.
I am actually out of Colorado. But a lot of my team is in MI and active in Wicked SEMI for sure.
Thanks for the kind words!

Hey Matt...
I used to be in Wicked Jeeps. I probably met you a time or two at the pre-covid BDubs nights or the Wicked Hunt. I was also a medic there in the same city as you guys, so I got to see some of the cool company vehicles. If you happen to need a 4 door Sasquatch for testing, I'm local.

For those who don't know, Rancho makes some really good suspension products for trucks and offroad vehicles, and they knocked it out of the park with their lineup for Jeeps. I'm sure their products for Bronco will be just as high quality and affordable!

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Check with your favorite retailer on cost, as we only manufacture.
They should all be the same pricing (they have to follow MAP pricing) but they can offer discounts in their cart.
It seems strange that as a manufacturer, you do not have a Manufacturer Suggested Retail price.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems strange that as a manufacturer, you do not have a Manufacturer Suggested Retail price.
They are not obligated to share it. If you're concerned about the price you need to shop around.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
TL/DR
Run a 37" tire and hit the trail or road and drive in style.
Check with your favorite retailer on cost.

Give your Ford® Bronco® an aggressive stance with the Rancho® 3-in. suspension system. This premium suspension system features upper control arms with preinstalled ball joints that provide additional caster to aid in alignment with added wheel travel and Rancho RS9000®XL struts that allow customized damping control.
  • COMPATIBILITY -- Designed for the Ford Bronco (excludes Bronco Sport, First Edition and Sasquatch package); system developed on 4-door with base model suspension; net height of 3-in. varies based on factory suspension configuration
  • LIFTS AND LEVELS VEHICLE -- Designed to fit up to 37-in. tires, system lifts the vehicle by 3-in. using RS9000®XL struts to level the Bronco (some trimming required for 37-in. tires; aftermarket bumpers, winches, etc. affect height)
  • COMPLETE SOLUTION -- Includes Rancho RS9000®XL front and rear struts, upper control arms with ball joints, rear track bar, and mounting hardware
  • NINE LEVELS OF ADJUSTMENT -- Rancho RS9000®XL struts feature nine-position knob for customized damping control and firmness for on-road and off-road flexibility
  • ORDERING INFO -- Ships in three boxes; order RS66510R9-1, RS66510R9-2 and RS66510R9-3 for a complete kit
  • BUILT TO PERFORM -- Control arms keep the preinstalled ball joints in their normal operating range and provide additional caster to aid in alignment with added wheel travel
  • ENGINEERED TO LAST -- Control arms feature durable OE-style rubber bushings and ball joints for easy maintenance and quiet operation
  • EASY TO INSTALL -- Bolt-on installation for an easy upgrade
  • NOTES -- Maintains OE alignment specs and won’t affect electronic stability system, allows the use of OE wheels/tires; must use OE springs and top mounting components (tire size varies between manufacturers)
  • BUY WITH CONFIDENCE -- Comes with Rancho’s limited lifetime warranty

Ford Bronco New Rancho 3" lift & level suspension kit system for the Bronco 04E55101-CDF3-4B8C-B74A-DCA8F0ABD028

Hey Matt, here's a wave from your old friend!!!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.