Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Jeep Scrambler, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just installed Method MR703 rims with 0 offset. I think they are a good match with the MIC and grill. These are Sasquatch fenders.
Anyone in need of 5 Sasquatch rims, message me, I'm in the Chicago area but can meet as I travel to Iowa, Wisconsin and Indiana for work.

Ford Bronco New Shoes day! Method MR703 rims with 0 offset Bronco new shoes
Ford Bronco New Shoes day! Method MR703 rims with 0 offset Bronco shoes side
Sponsored

Last edited:

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

These wheels were on my list of wheels to consider—although I was looking at the +35mm offset version simply because I don't have the Sasquatch fenders.

This is the matte black version right?

OP
OP
DreamFolise

DreamFolise

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

These wheels were on my list of wheels to consider—although I was looking at the +35mm offset version simply because I don't have the Sasquatch fenders.

This is the matte black version right?
No, this is the Titanium color. Part of the reason I posted is because I wanted others to see what this color looks like. All I've seen are bronze. Real nice rims, happy with the purchase.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, this is the Titanium color. Part of the reason I posted is because I wanted others to see what this color looks like. All I've seen are bronze. Real nice rims, happy with the purchase.
Oh wow, I'm glad I asked.

The Titanium color on their website looks like a totally different shade of gray than what is in your pictures. I probably would have bought matte black and been very confused once it arrived.

(Although I haven't fully decided on Method wheels yet, currently leaning towards Icons.)

Sponsored
OP
OP
DreamFolise

DreamFolise

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Titanium color on their website looks like a totally different shade of gray than what is in your pictures. I probably would have bought matte black and been very confused once it arrived.

(Although I haven't fully decided on Method wheels yet, currently leaning towards Icons.)
I went with the Methods because you can run super low pressure with the bead grip technology.

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Check out the RTR rims. I was almost about to buy the methods but I got the RTR rims on discount (gov employee) but they are fairly priced to bring with.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Check out the RTR rims. I was almost about to buy the methods but I got the RTR rims on discount (gov employee) but they are fairly priced to bring with.
first this looks great, and the grey is closer to the plastics than black. 35s right?

second, @Theowlhoothoot do you have a pic? really like the tech6 and method 703 or 705.

OP
OP
DreamFolise

DreamFolise

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

first this looks great, and the grey is closer to the plastics than black. 35s right?

second, @Theowlhoothoot do you have a pic? really like the tech6 and method 703 or 705.
Correct, 35's. I just swapped the tires, want to see how they perform before I jump tires.

Sponsored