First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lmao, about as useful as the calendar they sent out. I get they don’t want to give out expensiveish items since they have to give out so many but damn. We all are giving ford 40k+ you would think they would give out something useful, especially to those who have been waiting 2 year and still have nothing… but what do I know

darcivic00si

Everglades
First Name
Darci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Evora S
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Where is sent from ? I have package arriving per USPS from Massachusetts but on leave for 2 weeks starting today.
Yup, USPS from Westborough, MA DHL Ecommerce.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AZ_Liberty

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
We all are giving ford 40k+ you would think they would give out something useful, especially to those who have been waiting 2 year and still have nothing… but what do I know
Some of us are only giving Ford $30k. I'd have given Ford More, but I wasn't willing to give up the Manual or Cloth.

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Found a new piece of "sorry we don't know how to build Broncos" swag in my mailbox when I got home.

Edit: add picture

20220801_210209.jpg

Set of "weather resistant" playing cards in a nice little plastic case.
I received the same cards today too. Since I took delivery of my Bronco last October I wasn't expecting any more swag, but their note thanks us for "being part of our 57th ride around the sun". Kind of cool.

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok, just so I understand . . .

Ford is sending gifts to those that have already taken delivery and paid for their Broncos? Right? (i.e. Sold, confirmed customers).

But those that have placed orders and have yet to have a clue when we’ll receive our Broncos (i.e. Potential customers that can still bail out) are gettin . . . Silence?

That has got to be the worst marketing strategy I’ve ever heard of.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Ford is sending gifts to those that have already taken delivery and paid for their Broncos? Right? (i.e. Sold, confirmed customers).

But those that have placed orders and have yet to have a clue when we’ll receive our Broncos (i.e. Potential customers that can still bail out) are gettin . . . Silence?

I assume you will get the card, I haven’t gotten the cards but have my bronco. When I didn’t have my bronco I got a flag and a calendar.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s this swag you’re referring to? I haven’t gotten squat. Day 1, within 1st hour reservation. Still haven’t heard a damn thing. Do I need to start squeaking?
Dude! I got a flag, calendar, hammock & just today - playing cards..... no 2dr Badlands in my driveway though........

20220803_175003.jpg

20220803_175007.jpg

Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the cards in today’s mail. I think that this is Ford’s way of telling me that my 7/21/20 reservation is going to be another model year. I think I’ll hit the three year waiting time before I get it. At this rate, Ford is going to need to send me another Bronco calendar as mine is running out of months.
When did you place your order?
Free off-rodeo? Isn’t it already free with purchase?
No, not free. You pay a deposit & fee. The fee is refunded at some point. I attended 10/7/21 & they refunded me my fee 7/16.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I've received these and my Bronco is still 'In the (by rail) mail'...

20220803_175003.jpg

20220803_175007.jpg