Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got this delivered from FedEx yesterday. Pretty cool to see the swag keeps arriving even after delivery.
This particular swag appears to come with every purchase. I got two, one for each Bronco I got this year.

All the other swag I got only came for the Bronco I had a reservation for.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nothing Left

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m a walk-in over an year ago - not a lick of swag.
It seems to be random. I really wanted the Bronco model cars some people got early on as a “sorry” from Ford but no luck. I got everything else but not that leather journal thing.

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Never seen a clear explanation - who’s gets swag? Just people who had reservations, just off-roadeo alumni, or a mixed bag?
I believe it was just reservation holders unless dealer did something special. The photo swag seems to be coming with every purchase. I think that started just this year.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never seen a clear explanation - who’s gets swag? Just people who had reservations, just off-roadeo alumni, or a mixed bag?
There is no rhyme or reason. I received the calendar, playing cards, and the photo. No flag, or hammock. I did receive a really nice Bronco travel bag from my dealership. So I have that going for me. Which is nice.

351W-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1969 Bronco, 2001 Excursion (7.3L)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think my swag was dealership specific, but I could be wrong. Other than that I have no idea.

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good question, seems to be random as I’m neither of the above. It’s the only “swag” I received.
I am an original reservation holder, been to the off-rodeo and have taken delivery of my Bronco and didn't get this.

It does seem to be an odd/random process for the mailed swag
Sponsored