Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fast Intentions has released the Universal Chase Light Mount aka " The UNI ".

Our universal chase mount affixes to our spare wheel lugs and can be used with most offroad lights allowing for ultimate adjustability and a sleek / low profile look without blocking your entire spare wheel. Will fit with OEM wheels as well as most aftermarket wheels.

Bronco Universal Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions : In-Stock & Ready To Ship
  • CNC Laser Cut from 10ga Steel.
  • CNC formed specifically for 6G Bronco.
  • 3D CAD designed for quality fit and finish.
  • Durable 2 stage textured black powder coated finish.
  • Included 1/4" Shims can be used for installation on multiple wheel styles.
  • Optional threaded lugs with hardware for easy installation.
  • Optional locking hardware with safety Torx tool to protect from theft.
  • Not compatible with RTR Spare Tire Carrier.
  • Not compatible with Bronco Raptor; however we're working on a solution. ;)
Ford Bronco NEW!  Bronco 6G ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions chase_mount_3

Ford Bronco NEW!  Bronco 6G ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions chase_mount_4

Ford Bronco NEW!  Bronco 6G ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions chase_mount_6

Ford Bronco NEW!  Bronco 6G ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions chase_mount_1

Ford Bronco NEW!  Bronco 6G ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions chase_mount_2

Ford Bronco NEW!  Bronco 6G ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions chase_mount_10

Ford Bronco NEW!  Bronco 6G ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions chase_mount_11

Ford Bronco NEW!  Bronco 6G ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions chase_mount_9

Ford Bronco NEW!  Bronco 6G ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions chase_mount_14

Ford Bronco NEW!  Bronco 6G ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions 7

Ford Bronco NEW!  Bronco 6G ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions 8

Ford Bronco NEW!  Bronco 6G ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions 1

Ford Bronco NEW!  Bronco 6G ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions UNI On Centers

Bronco Raptor version also available!

Ford Bronco NEW!  Bronco 6G ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions Bronco_Raptor_UNI_Rendering_1

OPTIONAL WIRING HARNESS:
We can also build a harness for those that are interested upon special request.
Ford Bronco NEW!  Bronco 6G ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions Instructions_Main_Image

Sponsored

Last edited:

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That looks great!

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can you make a special "sleeve" to fit the rear camera "shaft" for those with a tire cover?

Too much to ask for?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think my buddy used this on his Raptor actually. I've not seen it installed since he shipped the truck down to FL after we built it up. But he told me he added this to the back on his truck for some chase lights (we already put a Baja Designs S2 kit under his bumper).

Now, I'm not sure if he actually INSTALLED it yet, he just sent me the link is all.

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think my buddy used this on his Raptor actually. I've not seen it installed since he shipped the truck down to FL after we built it up. But he told me he added this to the back on his truck for some chase lights (we already put a Baja Designs S2 kit under his bumper).

Now, I'm not sure if he actually INSTALLED it yet, he just sent me the link is all.
This version will not fit the Raptor due a different lug bolt pattern spacing as well as the Raptor has larger lugs than the standard Bronco.

We are working on a Bronco Raptor version which will be available in the future.

Last edited:

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This version will not fit the Raptor due a different lug bolt pattern, however we're working on a Bronco Raptor version which will be available in the future.
Ohhh trust me, that won't stop him :) The man forced us to design him a custom LP4 linkable kit for his Bronco Raptor AND his Gen3 Raptor. lol. He LOVES buying off the shelf stuff and customizing it :) Nothing a drill can't fix :) Im gonna ask him if he ever got it working

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This version will not fit the Raptor due a different lug bolt pattern, however we're working on a Bronco Raptor version which will be available in the future.
So yeah he didn't get it yet just ordered it. I told him that the Bronco Raptors are different, makes sense. They probably share the same assembly as the F150 Raptor, cause of the wheels.

So he's gonna probably drill the bracket out and find new bolts or something. It's a weird bolt, i mean you know that. It's why we never bothered making one. Those bolts alone cost more then the brackets cost when you add them all up. So crazy what specialty hardware costs.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well done with this product! I like it, but just recently pulled the trigger on the Diode Dynamics Reverse Light Kit which I'll be adding yellow covers to for my chase lights. So I'll get multi function out of that setup......reverse lights, running lights, chase lights. But for something more simple your mount looks great!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So yeah he didn't get it yet just ordered it. I told him that the Bronco Raptors are different, makes sense. They probably share the same assembly as the F150 Raptor, cause of the wheels.

So he's gonna probably drill the bracket out and find new bolts or something. It's a weird bolt, i mean you know that. It's why we never bothered making one. Those bolts alone cost more then the brackets cost when you add them all up. So crazy what specialty hardware costs.
Very true on the costs of specialty hardware. You can drill out the bracket to accommodate the difference in size and spacing.

However, we're going to creating a specific kit for the Raptor Bronco which will be direct fit for our customers.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Very true on the costs of specialty hardware. You can drill out the bracket to accommodate the difference in size and spacing.

However, we're going to creating a specific kit for the Raptor Bronco which will be direct fit for our customers.
The bolt threads will most likely be different i suspect. I believe from talking to my friend the wheels are off a Gen3 Raptor so that means the bolts are different then. The Broncos share the same bolt pattern as the Rangers. Im guessing Bronco Raptors share same bolt pattern as F150s do (I made that mistake already when ordering lugs, i ordered them for my F150 but the Bronco was different)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looking forward to bronco raptor fitment.
We're currently working on it. As you can see, the hole spacing is a little bit different on the Raptor and will require a different lug nut.

Ford Bronco NEW!  Bronco 6G ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions Raptor Bolt Spacin

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Going to fit 3x diode dynamics c1r onto this in the future. Hope you release raptor version soon hah. Very simple and slim design

BKrau95

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 c10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a fan of the location here but wish you could mount this behind the spare and have the lights well placed within the rims negative space.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the mount, but I'm just wondering if you tried this with any sort of small LED light bar instead? I don't love the two pod look on the back, and think something of a small light bar would look better.

I know Rigid Industries has a chase light that mounts on the tire too, which is more like a 3rd brake light, but it's kind of the look I was envisioning.
Sponsored