First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Admin, feel free to move - not sure where to put this update but wanted to share today's update e-mail from Ford

3/27/23:
Ordered 2023 OBX 4dr/2.7/Adv. 4x4/LUX/MIC hardtop/tow, etc. Received order confirmation same day and received a production week of 6/5/23 (on 4/20/23).

5/4/23: Scheduled production week changed to 6/7/23 (sometime between 4/20 and 5/4/23) and then on 5/4 it went back into "Order Confirmed" Status with no scheduled production week.

5/9/23: Just received an email from Ford - my scheduled production week has been moved back to 6/12/23??

Honestly, given the recent emails that quite a few here received from Ford about scheduling their production week in error and going back to "order confirmed" status - that's what I was expecting as well. Not sure what to make of it at this point, but keeping fingers crossed and feel for all of you who have been waiting for much longer than I. I initially tried to order a '23 last August when the order banks were supposed to open but Ford decided to deal with prior orders first (right move).

Anyone else hear from Ford today?
Sponsored

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 2.7L Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi, new to this forum.
I am in the same boat as you. I ordered a 2 door Outer Banks, sasquatch with lux package towards the end of April. I received initially a date for production being 15th May.

Last week I got an email pushing back production to 29th May and then today an email pushing back to the 12th June.

I am really looking forward to getting my Bronco but after reading all the other posts seams like it's going to be an eternity before my order gets delivered.

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Get ready for a back and forth ride with these dates. The Ford tracking isn't the best and as you'll see will sometimes show nothing. This doesn't mean your build doesn't have a date or anything. Tracker is just useless sometimes. Mine shows no date after having a date. Could always reach out to Ford chat to confirm dates. Tracker shows nothing for me but has in past. Ford chat said still have a 6/12/23 date

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP I’m in the same boat as you….wanted to order August but was shut down to “catch up” on the OGs orders (right thing to do). Ordered 3/27 …confirmed email from Ford, but Ford account says
Ford Bronco Newest Information from Ford on my 2023 Production week 200
emailed sales manager a week ago & heard zip. Anticipating another Cricket Thursday. (OGs…not complaining just stating. I’ve read your misery over the years).

Moving on.

OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Connor, welcome to the forum, lots of great intel here. Been reading/researching non-stop and gradually developing/configuring my post-acquisition build. Will be mostly overlanding/camping with MTB and kayak. Not looking for hardcore rock crawling nor 80mph desert runs, but do want to be able to navigate rough terrain when necessary. Have a 4dr OBX with adv 4x4 and locking rear diff. on order, planning on adding (to date) SAS 35’s with 5100 series Bilsteins set to a 2” lift.

Sponsored
OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Get ready for a back and forth ride with these dates. The Ford tracking isn't the best and as you'll see will sometimes show nothing. This doesn't mean your build doesn't have a date or anything. Tracker is just useless sometimes. Mine shows no date after having a date. Could always reach out to Ford chat to confirm dates. Tracker shows nothing for me but has in past. Ford chat said still have a 6/12/23 date
Thanks for this, hadn't considered "Ford Chat", yet will reach out to them at some point I'm sure. Meanwhile it's been great combing through this Forum and deciding what direction I want to go with my Bronco build and mods.

OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP I’m in the same boat as you….wanted to order August but was shut down to “catch up” on the OGs orders (right thing to do). Ordered 3/27 …confirmed email from Ford, but Ford account says
Ford Bronco Newest Information from Ford on my 2023 Production week 200
emailed sales manager a week ago & heard zip. Anticipating another Cricket Thursday. (OGs…not complaining just stating. I’ve read your misery over the years).

Moving on.
LOL, you must have been on the Raptor and/or Shelby GT350 forums. Both are great rides, the GT350 was an amazing ride and the Ford Performance track day in Utah (came with the purchase) was amazing...definitly a "bucket list" event for me.
Sponsored