Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Official Ford dealer communication in 1st post > Ford authority. Until a dealer confirms I don’t buy it.
Well I agree. I was more so posting for a dealer to confirm or deny.

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw this... and Donlens site also changed. 😵
This was updated Yesterday.
Ford Bronco 2023 FORD BRONCO ORDERING INFORMATION Screenshot (2)
I hope the order guide comes out soon if that’s the case.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
They won't be built before Joe Shmo can walk in and order a '23 from say Woodhouse and get it before the Granger list. Allocation will still trump everything Ford says.

That being said I still will patiently wait for my Granger order. After ordering and buying my '22 Rubicon (which was built and delivered in 120 days) I won't go to another dealer. The buying experience was top notch and they kept their word on all things said. I won't have to worry about any surprises when I do eventually get the Bronco.
Agreed on those points. I was shocked to read various posts on the forum, indicating all prior orders would be fulfilled in 2023, before new orders could be made. I don't see that situation occurring, the allocations will still be king, no big dealer would put up with getting far fewer Broncos than Granger for 2023. And so not much has changed for 2023 from what I can see in terms of dealer distribution.

I also have an order in with Granger, but feel it's not coming anytime soon, and I might be living overseas in a non-Bronco country by the time it arrives. So I've mostly moved on from Bronco, it would have been nice, but I'm over it. Unless one magically shows up in 2023. :)

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Confirmed via Ford's Fleet Bulletin on Friday, Aug 12th. 8/29/22 Order Bank Opening

Ford Bronco 2023 FORD BRONCO ORDERING INFORMATION 1660657102553

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Agreed on those points. I was shocked to read various posts on the forum, indicating all prior orders would be fulfilled in 2023, before new orders could be made. I don't see that situation occurring, the allocations will still be king, no big dealer would put up with getting far fewer Broncos than Granger for 2023. And so not much has changed for 2023 from what I can see in terms of dealer distribution.

I also have an order in with Granger, but feel it's not coming anytime soon, and I might be living overseas in a non-Bronco country by the time it arrives. So I've mostly moved on from Bronco, it would have been nice, but I'm over it. Unless one magically shows up in 2023. :)
I agree. But under the COVP, Granger will get the most orders, that’s not really a negotiable because they still have 800+ reservations. That doesn’t account for ‘all’ allocation but they’ve grown as a business due to the Bronco so the other % that determines their allocation will be higher than it was 2 years ago but still behind big dealers. Not a magical fix but if Ford can produce the Bronco in 2023, Granger should benefit. I just need them to get through 200 so I can walk away from this 💩 show. Either way I’m done with the reservation after 23’

Haashank

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 sd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know 400 people on this site that reserved in 2020 and ordered 6 months before you that don’t have Broncos.
My brother inlaw ordered a SAS in October and got it in February. Everyone that ordered after me have them. Like I said it makes no sense

Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My brother inlaw ordered a SAS in October and got it in February. Everyone that ordered after me have them. Like I said it makes no sense
It makes sense to Ford.

colonelburke

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The only orders that can be added by the dealer is stock orders. Stock orders have priority numbers 20-80 where retail orders are 10-19. Lower the number gets priority over higher numbers. Like Ford said the only way for someone to get a Bronco is if the dealer gets a stock order scheduled. This will be very limited and would be on lower desired trims like the Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond with less equipment.
Hello, new poster here. I will need a new vehicle next September as we will have a new driver who gets my old truck. I spoke to my dealer and he told me to order my Bronco in January. Am I understanding your post to say I cannot order a Bronco but have to wait on dealer stock? Not sure I follow, and thanks for any clarification. Seems like even if I can order, nine months may not be long enough. Thanks again.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello, new poster here. I will need a new vehicle next September as we will have a new driver who gets my old truck. I spoke to my dealer and he told me to order my Bronco in January. Am I understanding your post to say I cannot order a Bronco but have to wait on dealer stock? Not sure I follow, and thanks for any clarification. Seems like even if I can order, nine months may not be long enough. Thanks again.
Nobody knows. Ford isn’t taking orders to start 2023 but is supposed to address it later this year in Q4 and communicate that. But as of now you cannot order a Bronco for the foreseeable future.

colonelburke

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nobody knows. Ford isn’t taking orders to start 2023 but is supposed to address it later this year in Q4 and communicate that. But as of now you cannot order a Bronco for the foreseeable future.
Thanks for the quick reply. That's nice of Ford. Maybe I can order in January.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for the quick reply. That's nice of Ford. Maybe I can order in January.
There’s tens of thousands of orders from people who reserved a Bronco back in July-December 2020 who still don’t have a vin or a build date, so that’s the reason.
Sponsored