Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Maybe they could make steel computer chips

i mean look at Tesla they are kee—- wait no they arent

soI’ll say it again
Time to order another 392. That’s what I would do if I were you

no bronco compares to it except the raptor and if it’s bronco or 392, you aren’t ordering a raptor anytime soon
Already ordered another 392 few days ago. Was excited to order Bronco, but I will wait until q4 to do so. Interested in Everglades if that will be available for 23.
Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So subtle brag.
I guess saying
‘Well that sucks timing is terrible and I’ll wait on an Everglades with the 2.3, plus I’ve already ordered my second 392’ just didn’t sound as good

come on. Why is everyone always trying to act like this is some ford anomaly. I mean I called our Jeep guy last week and was told 4-6 months on a current order, maybe because my wife loves the skytop

some of us have been waiting a while

‘time to order a top fuel dragster!’

Last edited:

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Modern vehicles cannot just get assembled at another factory. It takes tons of time and money to retrofit a modern assembly line for a new or different build.

Long term, Ford can't just drop oodles of money to refit a different factory to build more Mavericks and Broncos.
Certainly true for Bronco, Maverick would be easier.

Ford builds Escapes and Corsairs (Lincoln version of the Escape) at the Louisville Assembly Plant. That puts them more than halfway to being able to build Mavericks or Baby Broncos.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Modern vehicles cannot just get assembled at another factory. It takes tons of time and money to retrofit a modern assembly line for a new or different build.

Long term, Ford can't just drop oodles of money to refit a different factory to build more Mavericks and Broncos.

Plus, ALL factories are not keeping up. Demand is high and the supply chain is effed up. GM even announced a week or two ago that their sales are down due to supply chain issues. You can't build more vehicles if you don't have more parts.😞
Does ford make any of their own parts or just only assemble? Maybe wishful thinking but what if they manufactured their own parts

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just trying to get into Bronco community. Ford clearly underestimated demand.

I will eventually get a bronco. Just this reminds me of the days of my family back in USSR. Where you had to overpay and wait many years to get a car. Not great vibes.
It’s the new normal. As long as they can keep supply down they can keep raising prices and gouging the customer. Not a good long term plan

Sponsored

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

. . COVP is critical, if a retail order isn't COVP approved it's the same as not having an order . .

Much thanks again Mr. Bartz, this COVP looks great way to filter bogus orders and help existing order people establish priority.

Couple questions come to mind

Next month when they re-open Order Bank for '23 Conversion of Existing Orders :

A) Will some dealers try to sneak New orders into the Order Bank ?
- i.e. New orders for New customers ?

B) How successful would they be ?
- What stops a dealer from placing a New order for a New customer ?

Overall B6g experiences w Ford's IT operations might leave us some doubts about their hard & fast ability to prevent some dealers from sneaking New orders into the Order Bank ?

Or some mega-dealers could draw special favors and other shenanigans to get New orders placed ?

Haashank

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 sd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't mean to argue but they did. If you had a 21 order that was converted to 22 order, you receive a private offer good for a 22 Bronco order. I pulled a customers vin last week that finally got scheduled and they show their private cash on their smart Vincent.
I ordered a black diamond last July and still dont have a build date. Every time I put my order number in it says that its invalid. I ask the dealer and they tell me its active. Last week they said it was upgraded to priority. I think it's B/S that you can't get a straight answer. I know 6 people that ordered theirs after mine and have theirs already.

OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Much thanks again Mr. Bartz, this COVP looks great way to filter bogus orders and help existing order people establish priority.

Couple questions come to mind

Next month when they re-open Order Bank for '23 Conversion of Existing Orders :

A) Will some dealers try to sneak New orders into the Order Bank ?
- i.e. New orders for New customers ?

B) How successful would they be ?
- What stops a dealer from placing a New order for a New customer ?

Overall B6g experiences w Ford's IT operations might leave us some doubts about their hard & fast ability to prevent some dealers from sneaking New orders into the Order Bank ?

Or some mega-dealers could draw special favors and other shenanigans to get New orders placed ?
The only orders that can be added by the dealer is stock orders. Stock orders have priority numbers 20-80 where retail orders are 10-19. Lower the number gets priority over higher numbers. Like Ford said the only way for someone to get a Bronco is if the dealer gets a stock order scheduled. This will be very limited and would be on lower desired trims like the Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond with less equipment.

JuztQu3zt

Outer Banks
First Name
jhanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 camaro 2ss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
talking to ford today im a priority code 2 unscheduled clean, at this point i dont know if that is a good thing or n not. anybody with some info on it or priority codes are out the door now?

OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

talking to ford today im a priority code 2 unscheduled clean, at this point i dont know if that is a good thing or n not. anybody with some info on it or priority codes are out the door now?
Basically a priority 2 will get scheduled before a priority 10 with same build.

Sponsored

Mainerunr

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, if COVP requires a DL attached to it, Ford could make people who have multiple orders pick one and eliminate the others? (just a question, not saying they should)

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only orders that can be added by the dealer is stock orders. Stock orders have priority numbers 20-80 where retail orders are 10-19. Lower the number gets priority over higher numbers. Like Ford said the only way for someone to get a Bronco is if the dealer gets a stock order scheduled. This will be very limited and would be on lower desired trims like the Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond with less equipment.
I still don't understand this 2023 situation. If Granger (Iowa dealer) has lets say 300 outstanding 2021/22 orders that were not built or 99'd or whatever, are you guys saying those will be built in 2023, before any other dealer can get a new 2023 order built for a customer?

I find that hard to believe (given the prior allocation situation) that the large influential dealers would allow this scenario to happen, and that Ford would go along with it.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still don't understand this 2023 situation. If Granger (Iowa dealer) has lets say 300 outstanding 2021/22 orders that were not built or 99'd or whatever, are you guys saying those will be built in 2023, before any other dealer can get a new 2023 order built for a customer?

I find that hard to believe (given the prior allocation situation) that the large influential dealers would allow this scenario to happen, and that Ford would go along with it.
They won't be built before Joe Shmo can walk in and order a '23 from say Woodhouse and get it before the Granger list. Allocation will still trump everything Ford says.

That being said I still will patiently wait for my Granger order. After ordering and buying my '22 Rubicon (which was built and delivered in 120 days) I won't go to another dealer. The buying experience was top notch and they kept their word on all things said. I won't have to worry about any surprises when I do eventually get the Bronco.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I ordered a black diamond last July and still dont have a build date. Every time I put my order number in it says that its invalid. I ask the dealer and they tell me its active. Last week they said it was upgraded to priority. I think it's B/S that you can't get a straight answer. I know 6 people that ordered theirs after mine and have theirs already.
I know 400 people on this site that reserved in 2020 and ordered 6 months before you that don’t have Broncos.
Sponsored