First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There’s tens of thousands of orders from people who reserved a Bronco back in July-December 2020 who still don’t have a vin or a build date, so that’s the reason.
Oh no doubt, I want everyone who ordered to get them so I get it. But hey, this is about ME. Ha ha. I'll see how it goes and hopefully I can order in January.
Sponsored

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lets hope for my sake they don't go the route of only offering priority to 2020 order holders and not 2021+.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There’s tens of thousands of orders from people who reserved a Bronco back in July-December 2020 who still don’t have a vin or a build date, so that’s the reason.
Early this year we made a lot of noise with @Ford Motor Company . Bloomberg published an article after interviewing several of us from this forum. I was in an hours long Twitter war with Mr. Levine the Friday night that this was published where he attempted to gaslight us all as to what happened and told the famous lie that we could move orders.
Get on Twitter and make some noise. Use hashtags #ReservationsOverAllocations and #DudeWheresMyBronco. Tweet at @Ford , @mrlevine and @JimFarley98 and whomever else you can find. Add replies to any Ford post about the Bronco. Ford will be announcing the new allocation formula soon. Let's tell them what we think.
Here is the article .... https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/dude-where-s-my-bronco-1.1722106

Early this year we made a lot of noise with @Ford Motor Company . Bloomberg published an article after interviewing several of us from this forum. I was in an hours long Twitter war with Mr. Levine the Friday night that this was published where he attempted to gaslight us all as to what happened and told the famous lie that we could move orders.
Get on Twitter and make some noise. Use hashtags #ReservationsOverAllocations and #DudeWheresMyBronco. Tweet at @Ford , @mrlevine and @JimFarley98 and whomever else you can find. Add replies to any Ford post about the Bronco. Ford will be announcing the new allocation formula soon. Let's tell them what we think.
Here is the article .... https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/dude-where-s-my-bronco-1.1722106

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Right. I know, I’ve been part of all of that. Susan was who they interviewed, she’s in the Colorado group with us.

Sponsored

DougP.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
soooooooooo whaaaaat your saying isssss, i still can't get a bronco....!

Sponsored

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did I read somewhere that the MY22 to MY23 orders will have a sub-10 priority code or is that wishful thinking?
Honestly, I would hope so - that could definitely be the right path to clear the backlog.

They did it with the maverick.. don't see why they cant do it for us.

How does the dealer’s vehicle allocation affect my vehicle’s order scheduling?
Traditionally, we have allocated vehicles to dealerships based on historical sales data, which helped determine the scheduling of orders. However, with Maverick’s incredible demand we have updated the process so that orders are scheduled in the order in which they are received, regardless of dealer, pending any capacity and commodity limitations.

How are customers’ retail orders selected for scheduling?
Oldest Maverick retail orders are prioritized first, provided the Dealer has completed the required Customer Order Verification Process (COVP) and the order can be scheduled within existing supply and optional features/package availability.

That's from the Maverick retail order FAQ...

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Honestly, I would hope so - that could definitely be the right path to clear the backlog.

They did it with the maverick.. don't see why they cant do it for us.

How does the dealer’s vehicle allocation affect my vehicle’s order scheduling?
Traditionally, we have allocated vehicles to dealerships based on historical sales data, which helped determine the scheduling of orders. However, with Maverick’s incredible demand we have updated the process so that orders are scheduled in the order in which they are received, regardless of dealer, pending any capacity and commodity limitations.

How are customers’ retail orders selected for scheduling?
Oldest Maverick retail orders are prioritized first, provided the Dealer has completed the required Customer Order Verification Process (COVP) and the order can be scheduled within existing supply and optional features/package availability.

That's from the Maverick retail order FAQ...
Great in theory but go visit their forum and they’re just as annoyed as we are.