Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Any recommendations to good NJ dealers, or anyone around (PA, NY)?
Sponsored

psychwarfare

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, MGB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Winner Ford in Cherry Hill is good. I have my reservation through ACE Ford in Woodbury...no ADM

OP
OP
FellowM3

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Winner Ford in Cherry Hill is good. I have my reservation through ACE Ford in Woodbury...no ADM
I wonder if any dealers will match what Laura Ford and Granger are doing with the -1k etc.

ePic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I want to make a reservation but I have yet to find a dealer I liked in NJ. I live in central NJ (Monmouth County) but am willing to travel if anyone here has found a dealer they liked.

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to make a reservation but I have yet to find a dealer I liked in NJ. I live in central NJ (Monmouth County) but am willing to travel if anyone here has found a dealer they liked.
I would suggest if you want a Bronco before spring 2022, make your reservation now. Choose Leo Kaytes, as they seem like an upstanding business to deal with. You can change your reserved dealer before Oct 31 if another dealer makes a better offer or you feel more comfortable working with them.

Sign up for Mustang Club of America for $25 and you will have access to Ford X Plan pricing. X Plan pricing will be a few hundred dollars above invoice and limit dealer documentation fees. It's a fair, no hassle price plan. Other dealers on this board have better deals, but you'll have to travel further, e.g. Stephens Auto Center in W.V.

You can easily back out in Dec when the ordering is supposedly opening up, cancel your reservation and get your $100 back. It is my understanding, you are not actually purchasing the Bronco until it arrives at the dealer. You could back out then, but depending on the trim and options you chose, the dealer might not be happy to have that on their lot. Be respectful to the dealer and don't dump a custom order on them if avoidable, but a lot of things can happen in the year between ordering and receiving.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ranty-has-no-adm-and-accepts-the-x-plan.3765/

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or if your a vet you can join Veterans Advantage that has additional bennys along with the x plan

Brick Vanderhuge

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Custom Softail, Flatside Shovelhead
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got my last car from Wayne Ford and they were pretty decent and have a good service dept. Unfortunately, I've had way more bad experience than good ones buying a new car in my state.

ePic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would suggest if you want a Bronco before spring 2022, make your reservation now. Choose Leo Kaytes, as they seem like an upstanding business to deal with. You can change your reserved dealer before Oct 31 if another dealer makes a better offer or you feel more comfortable working with them.

Sign up for Mustang Club of America for $25 and you will have access to Ford X Plan pricing. X Plan pricing will be a few hundred dollars above invoice and limit dealer documentation fees. It's a fair, no hassle price plan. Other dealers on this board have better deals, but you'll have to travel further, e.g. Stephens Auto Center in W.V.

You can easily back out in Dec when the ordering is supposedly opening up, cancel your reservation and get your $100 back. It is my understanding, you are not actually purchasing the Bronco until it arrives at the dealer. You could back out then, but depending on the trim and options you chose, the dealer might not be happy to have that on their lot. Be respectful to the dealer and don't dump a custom order on them if avoidable, but a lot of things can happen in the year between ordering and receiving.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ranty-has-no-adm-and-accepts-the-x-plan.3765/
Partially why I haven't made a reservation is my job MIGHT be moving me to California beginning of next year. I won't know till earliest in November. I appreciate your input and will have to think a lil more as I definitely don't want to stick a dealership with a custom order that they might not be able to sell as that's not fair to them.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Partially why I haven't made a reservation is my job MIGHT be moving me to California beginning of next year. I won't know till earliest in November. I appreciate your input and will have to think a lil more as I definitely don't want to stick a dealership with a custom order that they might not be able to sell as that's not fair to them.
I seriously don't see actually 'sticking' a dealer with a new Bronco. From everything we've seen, dealers most likely won't see inventory until 2022 or later (after reservations have been filled). Now I personally find that hard to believe, but it's what it being passed around currently.

So with that said, if you were to skip out on the dealer, well they'd get the bonus of having a Bronco to put on their lot, a year before most other dealers can.
Sponsored