Sponsored

Leo Kaytes Dealership has a free lifetime power train warranty, has no ADM and accepts the x plan

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not affiliated with the dealership, I'm just a happy customer spreading the word on the dealership and its perks.
They accept the X-plan, there will be no adm. They also offer a free power train warranty for the life time of the vehicle. That includes the turbo(s), engine, transmission, transfer case, and drive system. I life close by the dealership and have stopped in a few times. They're happy to help and answer any questions. They are located in Warwick New York and their number is (845)986-1131. Mickey is who helped me. [email protected].
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got off the phone with him. Seems like a straight up honest person, as i didn't get any bad vibes. Answered all my questions. Lifetime warranty has a $100 deductable(which to me is not a problem).

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not affiliated with the dealership, I'm just a happy customer spreading the word on the dealership and its perks.
They accept the X-plan, there will be no additional mark up. They also offer a free power train warranty for the life time of the vehicle. That includes the turbo(s), engine, transmission, transfer case, and drive system. I life close by the dealership and have stopped in a few times. They're happy to help and answer any questions. They are located in Warwick New York and their number is (845)986-1131. Mickey is who helped me. [email protected].
lets get Grangers input and see if they match that as well if its legit.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey guys! Finally made an account! I’m here if you have any questions! I’ll try to answer as quick as I can!
Welcome aboard Mickey glad to see yet another dealer joining us over here.

Simple question, can you guys match some of the deals we are seeing for group buys? Especially with some of the things like $1000 under invoice if we get a big enough group together?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Typically these warranties are based on having all service done at the dealer. @Granger Ford offers the same thing at their dealership. Those buying from a distance wouldn't qualify be the service work isn't done at their dealership. UNLESS there was some type of agreement where as long as the work was done at an authorized Ford dealership.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lets get Grangers input and see if they match that as well if its legit.
We have a lifetime warranty however I do not bring it up as you are required to do all recommended maintenance with our store and it is not feasible for the masses on here.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys! Finally made an account! I’m here if you have any questions! I’ll try to answer as quick as I can!
Welcome to the fray, they can be a bit salty at times but overall a great bunch...

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome, Mickey. Was a pleasure talking with you. To be clear, i can carry your Lifetime warranty wherever i may roam correct? Doesn't need to be at Kaytes Ford?

Mickeysales

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 crown Vic 98 f150 78 zephyr
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think that’s where our lifetime unlimited mileage warranty differs. You are not required to do all your service with us. While we wish that everyone would come back for service we are a small dealer in between farms here in New York so we fully understand that sometimes we’re just to far for some people. So that being said our warranty is good anywhere you can even do your own oil changes. We do recommend that you use Ford certified technicians but it is not required. Just keep a record of your maintenance and god forbid you need it, it’s there for your own protection!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome to the fray, they can be a bit salty at times but overall a great bunch...
I prefer to think of us as a "marinade" that helps things stay juicy...

Mickeysales

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 crown Vic 98 f150 78 zephyr
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome aboard Mickey glad to see yet another dealer joining us over here.

Simple question, can you guys match some of the deals we are seeing for group buys? Especially with some of the things like $1000 under invoice if we get a big enough group together?
Hello! Glad to be here! Honestly if we did a group buy with a $1000 under invoice it would crush us. We are a very small family dealer compared to most, literally in the middle of no where. We keep a very transparent and honest business platform. We have no hidden fee or anything like that just a $75 document fee and then your sales tax and motor vehicle are dependent on where you live. We have no prep fees or shop fees or anything like that.

It's a much different experience honestly lol our building looks like a barn we have a cat and a bird and I guarantee you'll meet the owner if you decide to do business here. Leo likes to meet every who stops by!