Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Original post was list was made up by and for reservation holders shortly after the reservations started. It is widely known up in here that as long as they kept their word to them, dealer orders and abandoned orders are fair game. I'm sorry you did not actually read the thread...
As usual, thread drift has occurred. Did you read the past handful+ of pages? It's up to you if you want to respond to all of them.
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
As usual, thread drift has occurred. Did you read the past handful+ of pages? It's up to you if you want to respond to all of them.
I didn't and won't. Trying to put it out there the context of the thread. If it halts the drift, so be it. If not, IDGAS...

Mikerocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a great experience with Doggett Ford in Houston picking up my Bronco this past weekend.
They actually got my order in 1 week before the order banks officially opened up in March! Nic and Chris were great to deal with, btw.
There were no surprises at all when picking it up and everything went smoothly. We got all the numbers sorted out before I drove up to Houston to pick it up.
Doggett had no ADM, and they accepted my X-Plan discount.

Furiousd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Since this dealer is an "unknown" on the list:

Classic Ford in Columbia SC, I was told by a salesman today that there would be a $5k ADM on a Bronco order. He said, if I was interested in placing a deposit, there would be a $7500-$15k markup on the two dealer stock OBX models they had inbound. Thanks but no thanks.

I haven't contacted them yet but I'm sure Jim Hudson in Lexington is the same considering the mark ups they have on their entire lot.

Saltwater Junkie

Outer Banks
First Name
Sir Fishin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 7.3 F350, 22 7.3 F350, 23 2.7 BRONCO OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A shout out to West Point Ford in West Point Va. No A.D.M.s, honored X-Plan and no surprises aside from the couple of rebates that were presented to us.
Surprisingly comfortable to deal with.
Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List 20230617_203756

Sponsored

ConstBroncoNC

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hope this thread can help. I found a Bronco that almost exactly matches my order. Is it possible to my dealer to trade my order for a Bronco on a lot? I assume there isnā€™t but just thought Iā€™d ask.

duel007

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4-door Bronco Badlands Lux Non-Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
McMullen Ford in Council Bluffs, IA was great to deal with - no ADM, no hassle.

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks to Andre Martinez and LeAnn McElvain at Larry H. Miller Ford - Draper, Utah.

All price protection was honored, no add-ons, called as soon as Bronco arrived, picked up same day. Very professional, no nonsense. Would highly recommend.

Wildtrak Hog

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Crain Ford in Little Rock was an excellent experience. No adm, picked ours up 2weeks ago.

BlazinGrizz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco OBX / 2020 Subaru Ascent Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hopefully this is the best thread for this post. Took delivery of our Bronco a couple days ago from Vic Bailey Ford in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Great to work with the entire way, from order to delivery. Honest, kept us informed, no ADM, and stuck to our initial agreement. Surprised to find a Ford private offer which actually took a couple grand off. Sean was our salesman. Very friendly and always answered my phone calls for my plethora of questions through the process. We are in the Charlotte area and the dealers around us won't hardly give anyone the time of day, and forget MSRP! This is the second vehicle we have purchased from the Vic Bailey family of dealerships. Totally worth the hour and half drive from Charlotte!!

Vic Bailey Ford - Spartanburg, SC - HALL OF FAME from our experience! (y)

Sponsored

bradowen

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking for a Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Long-Lewis Prattville, Alabama. They were offering a New Bronco Raptor in $111,355 (15K of ADM).

BigBlue7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Located in Central NJ

Getting ready to place a order for a 2024 Badlands

Ciocca Ford (Lawrenceville) said no pricing plans available
Haldeman Fold (Hamilton) said I could use A/Z plan

tfrazier

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco BL 2.7, Lincoln MKZ, Newell Coach (RV)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great experience at Walterboro Ford in Walterboro, SC. They are a very small, 3rd generation, family owned dealership that has been in the low country for over 100 years. They are so small that they do t even have a show room. They sell all vehicles at invoice with no dealer fees and no surprises. They will honor x-plan pricing, but as they showed me, the invoice price was $40.00 less than xplan. I live about 2 hours from the dealership. When I picked my BL up, my salesman took me into the ownerā€™s office and introduced me (this is apparently the way all deals end). The owner was genuinely very gracious and stated that if I ever have any issues to please contact them immediately. I told him that I live in Columbia (2 hours away) so I would probably have to work with a local dealer for service and warranty. He said that if I call, they will send a driver, with a loaner car, pick my Bronco up and deliver it back to me when whatever service/repair is complete. Wow!!!!!!
I only have 1400 miles on my new Bronco so I havenā€™t had to take him up on this offer, but you can bet that I will if I ever need to. My BL was ordered by someone else. It took 2.5 years to get built and the guy decided not to wait ( my gain ). I have read som absolute horror stories about bad dealers. These guys are the polar opposite. If you are looking for a great dealership experience, this is where you should go.

Samsquanch33

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Big Bend Sas, '99 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just picked up my '23 Big Bend 2.7l Sas yesterday from Dovi Motors in Cortland NY. Great experience from start to finish and I will definitely be going back to them for future Ford purchases. No markup, no BS, dealt with the owner of the dealership Jesse Dovi directly and he made the process of buying out of state super easy. It was a dealer order and they have 5 or so more Broncos still on the lot so if you're in the tri state area and looking, hit them up.

unnamed.jpg
Sponsored