Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've heard of a handful of dealers accepting X plan...most don't and I think MSRP is comparable to it. The question is has ANYBODY tried using X plan for discounted extended warranty?

I used X plan on my 2019 mustang and the real savings came when I got my extended warranty and paint protection for over 65% off cost....via X plan usage.

So where dealers balk at X plan for invoice on broncos....I'm wondering about warranty saving. Thoughts or experiences please....

21 BL lux 4 door soft top quatch build date Dec 6

Ed
Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've heard of a handful of dealers accepting X plan...most don't and I think MSRP is comparable to it. The question is has ANYBODY tried using X plan for discounted extended warranty?

I used X plan on my 2019 mustang and the real savings came when I got my extended warranty and paint protection for over 65% off cost....via X plan usage.

So where dealers balk at X plan for invoice on broncos....I'm wondering about warranty saving. Thoughts or experiences please....

21 BL lux 4 door soft top quatch build date Dec 6

Ed
X-plan is comparable to invoice not msrp. But I’ve never heard of getting x-plan discounts on warranties before. This would be awesome!

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shop the warranty. Any ford dealer can sell you an extended warranty. Also you buy the extended warranties after you drive it, look up the limits on Miles snd time. Several dealerships offer 20-30% off the suggested cost of a warranty.
Sponsored