Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Every new Ford I've purchased I bought on x-plan with the help of family that works for ford. One of the dealers tried to add extras to the sale, and a ford employee present at the time got after them for trying to tack on fees on top of the x-plan price. The pricing sheet should be shown to you with the x-plan price. I have always had the best experience with high volume dealers.
Sponsored

Supersnay

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Durango R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been reading the comments about X Plan discounts. If a buyer goes through Granger or Stephens, an X Plan member gets $300 additional off invoice and cheaper doc fees for a total savings of $400-500 from what I can tell. If not through those dealers, is the X Plan basically a guarantee of invoice pricing? I guess I'm curious what makes X Plan so special? On a spreadsheet posted on another thread, it out saved about $200 but there was a $275 administration fee assessed for using it???
How does someone get X plan if they don't have it today?

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

several ways.
1) buy ford stock
2) join the mustang club of america
3) join the lincoln club of america
and there's more

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

several ways.
1) buy ford stock
2) join the mustang club of america
3) join the lincoln club of america
and there's more
Also, some companies may have it available as an employee perk if they are a Ford vendor. Depending on your employment, you may also investigate that possibility as well. I work for a DoD contractor, but one of our subsidiaries is a Ford vendor, so that's how I'm eligible.

Jotica

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru XV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I understand X-Plan is in respect to the vehicle Invoice, but does it apply to the packages? Eg. Mid, High, Lux packages? Or the optional stuff like modular roof, advance 4x4 on demand? Would those options be part of the invoice price?

I can see how accessories (eg. tail gate, lights, tires etc...) would not be included in the invoice of the vehicle. But the others mentioned above would come from the factory....

Sponsored

Dzrt1st

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch, Toyota Tundra, RX7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand X-Plan is in respect to the vehicle Invoice, but does it apply to the packages? Eg. Mid, High, Lux packages? Or the optional stuff like modular roof, advance 4x4 on demand? Would those options be part of the invoice price?

I can see how accessories (eg. tail gate, lights, tires etc...) would not be included in the invoice of the vehicle. But the others mentioned above would come from the factory....
Yes, if an item is installed at the factory it will be included in the invoice amount. Dealer installed items will not be included in the invoice amount.

Last edited:

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Every new Ford I've purchased I bought on x-plan with the help of family that works for ford. One of the dealers tried to add extras to the sale, and a ford employee present at the time got after them for trying to tack on fees on top of the x-plan price. The pricing sheet should be shown to you with the x-plan price. I have always had the best experience with high volume dealers.
You have family and you didn't get the A plan?

wjfawb0 [hacked account]

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You have family and you didn't get the A plan?
A-plan is for immediate family. X-plan is for friends and family outside immediate and supplier partners. That's the way it was explained to me. I also have cousins who work for Toyota and they don't offer any discount outside immediate family. I used to live next the Toyota Camry/Avalon/Venza/now Lexus plant and they don't even have a Toyota dealership in the same county. I don't know if that's by design or what.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yes, if an item is installed at the factory it will be included in the invoice amount. Dealer installed items will not be included in the invoice amount.
Stay tuned, more about factory accessories on the invoice will be available very soon.

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's the plan called if own ford stock?

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Also, some companies may have it available as an employee perk if they are a Ford vendor. Depending on your employment, you may also investigate that possibility as well. I work for a DoD contractor, but one of our subsidiaries is a Ford vendor, so that's how I'm eligible.
I get X Plan because my Dad worked for UPRR.

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Usually with X Plan you are also still eligible to get other incentives like financing and rebates. In the case of Bronco I doubt there will be any rebates but there could be special financing you can package with the X Plan.

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs