Sponsored

Leo Kaytes Dealership has a free lifetime power train warranty, has no ADM and accepts the x plan

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello! Glad to be here! Honestly if we did a group buy with a $1000 under invoice it would crush us. We are a very small family dealer compared to most, literally in the middle of no where. We keep a very transparent and honest business platform. We have no hidden fee or anything like that just a $75 document fee and then your sales tax and motor vehicle are dependent on where you live. We have no prep fees or shop fees or anything like that.

It's a much different experience honestly lol our building looks like a barn we have a cat and a bird and I guarantee you'll meet the owner if you decide to do business here. Leo likes to meet every who stops by!
Sounds like my kinda place.

Mickeysales

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 crown Vic 98 f150 78 zephyr
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
what do you mean by “it would crush us?”
So lets say we have 50 reservations, to give $1000 per deal would be a $50,000 loss. Were a very small dealer here and we don't have any hidden fees or anything we don't have a way to make up that loss. Any dealer that is willing to take $1000 off under invoice is going to have to make that money up somewhere via prep fees, shop fees, transportation fess etc.

You get a much more personal experience with us here, family is the tone. Like I said in a previous response Leo (owner) likes to meet everyone, doesn't matter if you are just shopping, ordering, or taking your vehicle home he appreciates everyone who walks in the door. Everyone is reachable from me to managers sales to service no one is locked behind doors or hiding in the back.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any dealer that is willing to take $1000 off under invoice is going to have to make that money up somewhere via prep fees, shop fees, transportation fess etc..
Sorry but that is not correct at all!

We will make a small margin on the hold back as you are aware...

The Bronco forum members already know about hold back so do not try to BS them, it does not end well...

Mickeysales

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Its actually not self insured or I would agree with you, but we do still offer Ford Protect plans as well!

Mickeysales

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sorry but that is not correct at all!

We will make a small margin on the hold back as you are aware...

The Bronco forum members already know about hold back so do not try to BS them, it does not end well...
Not bsing but I would say it is safe to assume from this page and the size of your dealership that your reservations would eclipse mine more than likely a few times. so without that volume it wouldn't be possible to stay in business

Mickeysales

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you For understanding! I still have customers I'm trying to respond to for the day to day so i kind of rushed that one ( Trying not get sucked into being on the forum all day) haha

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not bsing but I would say it is safe to assume from this page and the size of your dealership that your reservations would eclipse mine more than likely a few times. so without that volume it wouldn't be possible to stay in business
I fully understand that..

We all have to make a living...

Each dealership has to make it own living and I would love to see another small store (like ours) kick the big store butts on this Bronco Reservation system..

Good luck and there are tons on the east coast up your way that just want to be treated right, and I think you are the guy for it.. (y)

Sponsored