Sponsored

Leo Kaytes Dealership has a free lifetime power train warranty, has no ADM and accepts the x plan

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just to expand upon that thinking, I feel everyone has their own idea of a great deal. And they aren't all the same.. To some the lifetime warranty is enough to seal the deal, for others it's price and even for some it's a version of the 2. The main reason that @Granger Ford doesn't work for me is because the $1000 I'd save, I'd probably pay more then that to ship the Bronco out to NJ for me. @Mickeysales has the warranty that would be nice, but at the same time, if I can save a few hundred somewhere else, maybe I turn that found money back in to accessories, or maybe it's the difference maker between a 2 door or 4 door.

Either way, it's going to be a win for those who are involved.
Sponsored

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I fully understand that..

We all have to make a living...

Each dealership has to make it own living and I would love to see another small store (like ours) kick the big store butts on this Bronco Reservation system..

Good luck and there are tons on the east coast up your way that just want to be treated right, and I think you are the guy for it.. (y)
??

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
there are tons on the east coast up your way that just want to be treated right, and I think you are the guy for it.. (y)
^ Git'r done, Mickey.

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So lets say we have 50 reservations, to give $1000 per deal would be a $50,000 loss. Were a very small dealer here and we don't have any hidden fees or anything we don't have a way to make up that loss. Any dealer that is willing to take $1000 off under invoice is going to have to make that money up somewhere via prep fees, shop fees, transportation fess etc.
There's a thread trying to get a NJ/NY/PA/MD/CT buying group together. The question would be: how many would they need to commit to buying from your dealership to obtain a Granger-like deal? (I'm not asking for the answer!) But I think you would be surprised how many on the east coast would be interested for a volume buy. Maybe they can get you the volume you need to make more of a profit with all the reservation switches than you'd get with MSRP and your current reservations. Would be a win-win

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We aren't saying it has to be $1000 under invoice. But if any dealer is willing to come in here and toss some numbers at us, we'd gladly entertain them. Like I said in another post (either this thread or the NJ/everyone else thread) we aren't looking to bankrupt anyone, just get a good deal that also benefits the dealer involved.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The main reason that @Granger Ford doesn't work for me is because the $1000 I'd save, I'd probably pay more then that to ship the Bronco out to NJ for me.
Same - $955 to my zip. And i really don't want to put that many highway miles on the new engine.

Mickeysales

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 crown Vic 98 f150 78 zephyr
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I fully understand that..

We all have to make a living...

Each dealership has to make it own living and I would love to see another small store (like ours) kick the big store butts on this Bronco Reservation system..

Good luck and there are tons on the east coast up your way that just want to be treated right, and I think you are the guy for it.. (y)
I appreciate that thank you and lets do it!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Leo Kaytes Dealership has a free lifetime power train warranty, has no ADM and accepts the x plan giphy

paging all northern Illinois rural dealers... paging all northern Illinois rural dealers.... please respond to show you can meet the standards set by Granger and Leo Kaytes. Please and Thank You.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

paging all northern Illinois rural dealers... paging all northern Illinois rural dealers.... please respond to show your can meet the standards set by Granger and Leo Kaytes. Please and Thank You.

You're Killing me Smalls (@dingle87) :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are we about to have Field of Broncos(East Coast)? If so, i am in TODAY!

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands