Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey @Googz13 did you ever get your original order? Just wondering is all because your screen name looks familiar.

I got my original base squatch order in October 21. I love it, but the 21 soft top is not aging well. I also want the other upgrades that come with the Everglades.

Vinny at Schulz was great to deal with!
Sponsored

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So I made out like a bandit!!!
My two girls in my office really were thoughtful with my gifts!!
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1000025481

Merry Christmas to all!

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Any one interested in the signature headlights from my FE or i have a set of non signature headlights as well.
I was going to go to the non signature but ended up getting the oracle bi led. They are nice and the look is retro and i think awesome. Dont really need the other ones. Did think about keeping for spare but, why.
Let me know.

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any one interested in the signature headlights from my FE or i have a set of non signature headlights as well.
I was going to go to the non signature but ended up getting the oracle bi led. They are nice and the look is retro and i think awesome. Dont really need the other ones. Did think about keeping for spare but, why.
Let me know.
They're the same that my Badlands would have with Lux pkg. right?

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Let me know.
WTF man, haven't you listened to me in the last year or 2? Don't need them now, as I've been rocking the Morimoto's for just over a year... but still! 😁 If only I could've convinced the wife to join Team Bronco, then I would've had a use for them.

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

WTF man, haven't you listened to me in the last year or 2? Don't need them now, as I've been rocking the Morimoto's for just over a year... but still! 😁 If only I could've convinced the wife to join Team Bronco, then I would've had a use for them.
Ah well, timing is everything!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I follow 74Welds IG. Most times it’s a desert scene or western Rockies. Today I see this post and my very first thought was boy those look like PA woods, 🤔 that’s odd why would Quinn be….hey, kinda looks like AOAA trails. 😲 That’s @Tor148 !!!!! Pulling a wheelie. 😁

Nice work bud. How was the maiden voyage??? What trails did ya hit???? Inquiring minds want to know? Namely me. 😆

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I follow 74Welds IG. Most times it’s a desert scene or western Rockies. Today I see this post and my very first thought was boy those look like PA woods, 🤔 that’s odd why would Quinn be….hey, kinda looks like AOAA trails. 😲 That’s @Tor148 !!!!! Pulling a wheelie. 😁

Nice work bud. How was the maiden voyage??? What trails did ya hit???? Inquiring minds want to know? Namely me. 😆
Damn social media is everywhere!!!🤣🤣

Yup, went up on Friday night for a run at AOAA on Saturday. I have done wharton forest (forest roads and mud pits) but no serious trails until Saturday.
4 hour drive in traffic was absolutly fine, I was very impressed. Road noise was not bad, a little hum from the tires but radio at 12 to 14 volume and was good (plus my hearing sucks, so that is saying something!!!) So have no problem driving distance with it, which I am glad, because doing this much to a vehicle can really screw up the road aspect of the drive.
AOAA on Saturday with 4 other broncos (Three on 37's with some suspension upgrades, 1 badlands stock tires and suspension (but he wheels HARD!!!!)) and a jeep. The group wanted to do at least blues and had me lead them. So I ran in 2wd drive until I came up on rock face about 20" tall that I had to climb. Put in 4 high and there you go like it was nothing. This thing is a beast!!!!!! I was crawling over everything, the ground clearence was insane. I don't think I rubbed once the whole day!!!! In lead, I just went and then would walk back to help spot or let the rest pick a good line to go over. The video you showed was later in the day and I was actually going a little to fast becuase it would just roll on through so It would bounce around, but nothing crazy, very controlled. I am very impressed with the Fox's. Both at low speed and at high. It is not as tight as my Braptor (oviously) but handles the road almost as good. Off road the Fox's work awesome. So over all SUPER IMPRESSED!!!!!!
Now, the down sides. (becuase there are always down sides!!)
The forty's take FOREVER to air down and up. I actually ran at 18 becuase I got tired of waiting for it to air down!!!! I use a four way that dumps out through 1/4" outlet so pretty free flowwing. I didn't time it, but will next time. 18 was not enough to have much compresson of the tire but it rode great. Next time I will go to 10 and see what happens(remember I have bead locks) I will see how low I can go at some point. Air up, I was BSing with some people so the ARB just kept running, my buddies said it took 10 plus minutes or more, will time next time(if I remember!!!)
She is a little wide!!!! The front you can wiggle through a tight gap in the trees but the rear will almost hook on them. One time I could not fit the rear tires through and had to go around. Another time, I had to repostioion becuase the tire 'hooked' on a tree.
The above 'cons' are minor things. My only real grip is I am still rubbing and it REALLY ANNOYS me!!!!! I have a 2" body lift from Mikelis(sp?) I hope that between the body lift and new wheel liners that it will no longer rub.

So there you go!!! Ask any questions

Oh BTW, every where I went every one was checking me out and gave high praise, which was pretty awesome!!! Also, one of the guys we wheeled with on Saturday apparently is not sending his two kids to collage becuase he has to get portals!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yup, went up on Friday night for a run at AOAA on Saturday. I have done wharton forest (forest roads and mud pits) but no serious trails until Saturday.
4 hour drive in traffic was absolutly fine, I was very impressed. Road noise was not bad, a little hum from the tires but radio at 12 to 14 volume and was good (plus my hearing sucks, so that is saying something!!!) So have no problem driving distance with it, which I am glad, because doing this much to a vehicle can really screw up the road aspect of the drive.
AOAA on Saturday with 4 other broncos (Three on 37's with some suspension upgrades, 1 badlands stock tires and suspension (but he wheels HARD!!!!)) and a jeep. The group wanted to do at least blues and had me lead them. So I ran in 2wd drive until I came up on rock face about 20" tall that I had to climb. Put in 4 high and there you go like it was nothing. This thing is a beast!!!!!! I was crawling over everything, the ground clearence was insane. I don't think I rubbed once the whole day!!!! In lead, I just went and then would walk back to help spot or let the rest pick a good line to go over. The video you showed was later in the day and I was actually going a little to fast becuase it would just roll on through so It would bounce around, but nothing crazy, very controlled. I am very impressed with the Fox's. Both at low speed and at high. It is not as tight as my Braptor (oviously) but handles the road almost as good. Off road the Fox's work awesome. So over all SUPER IMPRESSED!!!!!!
The forty's take FOREVER to air down and up. I actually ran at 18 becuase I got tired of waiting for it to air down!!!! I use a four way that dumps out through 1/4" outlet so pretty free flowwing. I didn't time it, but will next time. 18 was not enough to have much compresson of the tire but it rode great. Next time I will go to 10 and see what happens(remember I have bead locks) I will see how low I can go at some point. Air up, I was BSing with some people so the ARB just kept running, my buddies said it took 10 plus minutes or more, will time next time(if I remember!!!)
She is a little wide!!!! The front you can wiggle through a tight gap in the trees but the rear will almost hook on them. One time I could not fit the rear tires through and had to go around. Another time, I had to repostioion becuase the tire 'hooked' on a tree.
The above 'cons' are minor things. My only real grip is I am still rubbing and it REALLY ANNOYS me!!!!! I have a 2" body lift from Mikelis(sp?) I hope that between the body lift and new wheel liners that it will no longer rub.

Oh BTW, every where I went every one was checking me out and gave high praise, which was pretty awesome!!! Also, one of the guys we wheeled with on Saturday apparently is not sending his two kids to collage becuase he has to get portals!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the review Tor. 🍻 Fox does make a really good shock and those Live Valves are hard to beat. With your setup now you could run the black trails. Small body lift would definitely help with the clearance.

I'm sure that thing is just as badass in person as it is in the pics. Keep up the great work and keep those pics coming. Thanks bud!!

Sponsored

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for the review Tor. 🍻 Fox does make a good shock, those Live Valves are hard to beat. With your setup now you could run the black trails. Small body lift would definitely help with the clearance.

I'm sure that thing is just as badass in person as it is in the pics. Keep up the great work and keep those pics coming. Thanks bud!!
Thanks

I agree on the black but need to work up to them. Would prefer no body damage but I know stuff happens!!! Last run guy broke a tail light another bent his metal flares.....
It does look awesome 😎 keeps me smiling!!!
Still love my Braptor but the are polar opposites and are purpose built for different things. Love both
Every one knows how the Braptor makes the regular Bronco look small.
Check this out
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1000017305

😁

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks

I agree on the black but need to work up to them. Would prefer no body damage but I know stuff happens!!! Last run guy broke a tail light another bent his metal flares.....
It does look awesome 😎 keeps me smiling!!!
Still love my Braptor but the are polar opposites and are purpose built for different things. Love both
Every one knows how the Braptor makes the regular Bronco look small.
Check this out
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1000017305

😁
That's what I'm talkin about. Man, that makes the Braptor look small. Freakin beast mode. 😆

Yeah, the blacks take some experience to navigate and a good spotter, the rig is there though.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I wonder if your bit of rub has to do with the winch and the foxes vs kings... I barely rub. only at full compression and a 3/4 turn.... still have not cut on the body yet.... Trimmed the front bumper (I was rubbing there but I have the capable bumper).....

Fun to see you out there!

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...Air up, I was BSing with some people so the ARB just kept running, my buddies said it took 10 plus minutes or more, will time next time(if I remember!!!)

So there you go!!! Ask any questions...
1) How hot was the ARB getting? I've got a cheap Harbor Freight single cylinder unit and it gets REALLY HOT!

2) I've been to Wharton, Allegheny National Forest, and Moshannon State Forest, but not AOAA yet (and that's the closest place to me! Lol). I've got the '21 Badlands with 33" BFG K02's, so I'd probably only be interested in greens and blues there.

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I wonder if your bit of rub has to do with the winch and the foxes vs kings... I barely rub. only at full compression and a 3/4 turn.... still have not cut on the body yet.... Trimmed the front bumper (I was rubbing there but I have the capable bumper).....

Fun to see you out there!
Could be part of it.
Need to dive in more to really see.
Do you have sway bar disconnect?
If so does it make it worse?
Sponsored