Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Another first edition reservation holder looking for info/guidance on pricing. I'm from way out of the area but have no problem traveling.
I just received word from Brian at Brewster Ford, FIRST EDITION reservations will receive the same pricing as the group on the Brewster Ford NY deal.
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just received word from Brian at Brewster Ford, FIRST EDITION reservations will receive the same pricing as the group on the Brewster Ford NY deal.
That right there sounds like a no-brainer for those with the FE. $2,000 in savings over MSRP alone. Doesn't effect me as I'm not an FE, but we've had people asking about it. (I'll note that in our charts and main thread)

Thanks for the update.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm a First Edition reservation holder. Has Brewster confirmed their offer will apply to the First Edition?
Brewster HAS confirmed First Edition will be included in our group pricing.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey Johnny Mo,
Have you received it in writing that they will do that offer?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey Johnny Mo,
Have you received it in writing that they will do that offer?
I have an email from the GSM Brian, who we have been discussing with, that he got approval from the owner to include First Edition. We are accumulating a list to send over to them so that they know who is part of the group, additionally Brian will be replying to each of us BEFORE we transfer with the pricing agreement details, so that we can feel comfortable about transferring. Then we will go ahead and transfer - but it's important to keep an accurate list of our group.

Sponsored

Bogibney1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 explorer xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

See 1st post in this thread. Somewhere in those charts (the MSRP - 3% Comparison) I have both MSRP and Dealer Invoice listed there. That's your starting point per trim level. Then... (see below)

Almost correct... MSRP * .94 is good enough for the options.

Add from above and you have a good estimate.
I have an email from the GSM Brian, who we have been discussing with, that he got approval from the owner to include First Edition. We are accumulating a list to send over to them so that they know who is part of the group, additionally Brian will be replying to each of us BEFORE we transfer with the pricing agreement details, so that we can feel comfortable about transferring. Then we will go ahead and transfer - but it's important to keep an accurate list of our group.
I don't feel envious of making all that contact

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just another thought, for those who may be on the fence, or possibly holding out to see if something closer to them pops up.

After you send your list to Brian (Let's just say you send it November 7th for the hell of it), if someone decides December 3rd to switch, I assume Brewster will still be offering the Invoice Deal?

The way you and I discussed it was basically to get the list to make sure we had the minimum needed to get the deal. I just want to make sure if someone moves a month after that they get the deal as well. Currently have 248 people who took the poll (Original poll above), and not all of them have posted in here yet, and trying to cover all of our bases.

And while I'm typing, any other information on our list of questions?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just another thought, for those who may be on the fence, or possibly holding out to see if something closer to them pops up.

After you send your list to Brian (Let's just say you send it November 7th for the hell of it), if someone decides December 3rd to switch, I assume Brewster will still be offering the Invoice Deal?

The way you and I discussed it was basically to get the list to make sure we had the minimum needed to get the deal. I just want to make sure if someone moves a month after that they get the deal as well. Currently have 248 people who took the poll (Original poll above), and not all of them have posted in here yet, and trying to cover all of our bases.

And while I'm typing, any other information on our list of questions?
Yes - the deal remains open - we just want to cover the initial 20 that we spoke to Brian about as a starting point. The other question he answered was that they would allow taking into account individual circumstances for someone to cancel and get their post ordering deposit back. He's working on the list of questions we had for us.

BordFronco

Black Diamond
First Name
KG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes - the deal remains open - we just want to cover the initial 20 that we spoke to Brian about as a starting point. The other question he answered was that they would allow taking into account individual circumstances for someone to cancel and get their post ordering deposit back. He's working on the list of questions we had for us.
Do you guys have that quota fulfilled yet? I haven't cancelled my reservation yet, but I will be doing so (though my reservation is not with Brewster)- This deal is awesome, but overall I don't feel that I'm getting what I want for a reasonable price and Ford hasn't exactly given me enough confidence to push through the uncertainty.

All that said, I wanna thank you and Evl, and everyone else on this thread who has put in time and effort to score a deal for us in the Northeast. Hope everything works out well for you all!

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do you guys have that quota fulfilled yet? I haven't cancelled my reservation yet, but I will be doing so (though my reservation is not with Brewster)- This deal is awesome, but overall I don't feel that I'm getting what I want for a reasonable price and Ford hasn't exactly given me enough confidence to push through the uncertainty.

All that said, I wanna thank you and Evl, and everyone else on this thread who has put in time and effort to score a deal for us in the Northeast. Hope everything works out well for you all!
Quota is not filled yet - based on survey I believe we had around 34, but so far I am in the mid-teens for "ready to transfer" group members. I feel ya on the not getting what you want - I'm still trying to talk myself into the 1 choice, 2 tone only for the (arguably) highest trim level instead of a simple black option - but I'm hopeful, there's time and I plan on waiting for the painted top anyway so fingers crossed.

Sponsored

BordFronco

Black Diamond
First Name
KG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Quota is not filled yet - based on survey I believe we had around 34, but so far I am in the mid-teens for "ready to transfer" group members. I feel ya on the not getting what you want - I'm still trying to talk myself into the 1 choice, 2 tone only for the (arguably) highest trim level instead of a simple black option - but I'm hopeful, there's time and I plan on waiting for the painted top anyway so fingers crossed.
Hey if you're patient go for it. I'll be revisiting the Bronco idea after a couple of model years.

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Brewster is my leading candidate. I was just holding out a little longer in case something blows me away

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Brewster is my leading candidate. I was just holding out a little longer in case something blows me away
Doesn't look like anything amazing will happen. Now that x-plan isn't being accepted we are lucky to even get invoice at this point.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Doesn't look like anything amazing will happen. Now that x-plan isn't being accepted we are lucky to even get invoice at this point.
Ye have little faith @Chrism81 ? . But hey you may be correct in that statement. Which is why I've been saying, if the deal is right for anyone, they should certainly jump all over it. Anything beyond what we have so far is not guaranteed.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ye have little faith @Chrism81 ? . But hey you may be correct in that statement. Which is why I've been saying, if the deal is right for anyone, they should certainly jump all over it. Anything beyond what we have so far is not guaranteed.
Ford has crushed my ability to have faith ? . Now that we possibly have invoice I am back to deciding between a base Sasquatch with a bunch of BD stuff or BD w/ Sasquatch and spending about $4k more then my base. Difference between base MSRP and invoice is only $427, but BD it's $1261. Probably just stick with base since I really need rubber floors and vinyl seats.
Sponsored