Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went out and shoveled the walkway during this game. That's how I feel about it 💁🏾‍♂️
...there was a game tonight? 🤷‍♂️

(I'm just kidding, I knew about it, but only cuz the kid delivering the pizza I ordered asked me who won and I couldn't answer him LOL)
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
BTW, in case you guys missed it @Ryno got a good pic of the cargo area on 4 door...
20210203_165523.jpg

His thread is Here
is that plastic standard? or is that the cargo liner protector (i think i saw in the accessory list)? if the plastic like that is standard, that's awesome. (looks standard)

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
is that plastic standard? or is that the cargo liner protector (i think i saw in the accessory list)? if the plastic like that is standard, that's awesome. (looks standard)
Yeah I wonder this too

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My guess is, this pic is from the Badlands model, so yeah the washout interior would be standard (BD as well). But for everything else, I'd expect to be seeing carpet back there.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My guess is, this pic is from the Badlands model, so yeah the washout interior would be standard (BD as well). But for everything else, I'd expect to be seeing carpet back there.
excellent. hope that's the case!

guess we'll find out when they start delivering. i ordered the rubber mats for front and back, figured I could buy an after market for the cargo area if it doesn't come like this.

Sponsored

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, back to b1T??ing about the order process.
I just talked to Tim from Brewster and he told me that he entered the information into Ford's system 02/04. But nothing changed on my account and I didn't get an email from Ford about it. And yes I paid the 500$ deposit (on 01/26). He told me he'll talk to his manger (is it just me or does that sound familiar :cautious:)
I'm not questioning Tim's intention, but I would like to know what is going on and if anyone is still having the same issue?! :confused:

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok, back to b1T??ing about the order process.
I just talked to Tim from Brewster and he told me that he entered the information into Ford's system 02/04. But nothing changed on my account and I didn't get an email from Ford about it. And yes I paid the 500$ deposit (on 01/26). He told me he'll talk to his manger (is it just me or does that sound familiar :cautious:)
I'm not questioning Tim's intention, but I would like to know what is going on and if anyone is still having the same issue?! :confused:
Similar issue, saw my build sheet and everything looked good but Ford’s website still shows a black diamond. I reached out to find out when it will be updated.

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apparently, the priority code was placed as 99 I called Tim back and we found out that it should be 19. We will see what happens.

Ford2201

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 - 2014 JKU - 1997 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford.com account is making me nervous. I have a reservation. Confirmed by email and phone with Ford. I converted said reservation on January 25. Received the Ford confirmation email. I have a Ford order sheet (code 19) and purchase agreement with dealer. My Ford account never showed a reservation and still doesn’t show order confirmation. Spoke to Ford customer center. They have my order and spec (confirmed by phone) but don’t know why my account doesn’t show it. How worried should I be? I mean they have the order spec. I have confirmation emails for reservation (and reservation #) and order (same number). Dealer is less than helpful with the Ford account stuff. Starting to sweat a little

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford.com account is making me nervous. I have a reservation. Confirmed by email and phone with Ford. I converted said reservation on January 25. Received the Ford confirmation email. I have a Ford order sheet (code 19) and purchase agreement with dealer. My Ford account never showed a reservation and still doesn’t show order confirmation. Spoke to Ford customer center. They have my order and spec (confirmed by phone) but don’t know why my account doesn’t show it. How worried should I be? I mean they have the order spec. I have confirmation emails for reservation (and reservation #) and order (same number). Dealer is less than helpful with the Ford account stuff. Starting to sweat a little
The way Ford has handled everything so far, I don't know what to think. I was going to suggest you call them, and well, you already did. I would think if they can see it on their end, then you should be good.

I've pretty much bought nothing but Fords my entire life, but this will be my first ever order and not taking one off the lot, so I'm about as clueless as the next guy at this point. Maybe give it a week or so and call Ford back to re-confirm your order is in, and see if they can give you an email stating it or something.

Unless someone else has better advice.

Sponsored

Ford2201

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 - 2014 JKU - 1997 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The way Ford has handled everything so far, I don't know what to think. I was going to suggest you call them, and well, you already did. I would think if they can see it on their end, then you should be good.

I've pretty much bought nothing but Fords my entire life, but this will be my first ever order and not taking one off the lot, so I'm about as clueless as the next guy at this point. Maybe give it a week or so and call Ford back to re-confirm your order is in, and see if they can give you an email stating it or something.

Unless someone else has better advice.

Thanks for the input. I’ve had many Ford vehicles as well but never ordered one.
When I spoke to customer center they said give it a week. I’m trying my best not to worry and give it time. Several emails and phone calls to dealership hasn’t helped. Both Ford and dealership say it’s ordered. I’m going with that. Will probably call Ford several more times before it closes to make sure. And definitely before the closing bell.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the input. I’ve had many Ford vehicles as well but never ordered one.
When I spoke to customer center they said give it a week. I’m trying my best not to worry and give it time. Several emails and phone calls to dealership hasn’t helped. Both Ford and dealership say it’s ordered. I’m going with that. Will probably call Ford several more times before it closes to make sure. And definitely before the closing bell.
Yeah my guess is most dealers really don't know. They may see if on their end but don't have a clue what else to do.

Still have a little over a month before it closes, so maybe a little soon to worry. But yeah, call them end of this week maybe. If still no answer try again next week. By end of next week I'd begin to worry a little.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah my guess is most dealers really don't know. They may see if on their end but don't have a clue what else to do.

Still have a little over a month before it closes, so maybe a little soon to worry. But yeah, call them end of this week maybe. If still no answer try again next week. By end of next week I'd begin to worry a little.
A locker is that one of our vocal and active dealers is starting that their rep said "convert and label it 99" but other vocal and active dealers do not make that same statement. I've checked with one of those two and they state that "they have been trying to get that answer but are getting nothing".

Not trying to add stress/confusion/worry/angst but it is 2 other answers to the same situation.

Just wish something would be cut and dry.
Sponsored