Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What am I doing wrong? When I search by my res it doesn't show up
1614261067107.png
I am getting the same as you...nothing. Wonder if Ford somehow took that off the page, which I highly doubt?
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What am I doing wrong? When I search by my res it doesn't show up
1614261067107.png
For some reason the way it described did not work for me either. Someone posted another way that worked for me

1. Login to your account on Ford.com using the Chrome web browser.
2. Navigate to your Bronco reservation.
3. Hover the mouse cursor over this screen, then right-click and select "Inspect".
4. Select "Network" in the inspection pane that opens to the right.
5. Hit CTRL+R to reload the page.
6. Scroll down through all the "Names" under the "Name" column, until I came to the third "reservations". (the first two didn't have the information that I was searching for)
7. On the right side of the screen, select the "Preview" tab.
8. Open all the carrots (little triangles) by clicking once on each one - I found the information embedded under "orders" - then "orders" - then "0" - then it was listed under "created"
(2020-07-14T11:03:47+0000)

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am getting the same as you...nothing. Wonder if Ford somehow took that off the page, which I highly doubt?
This way worked for me while the other way did not

3. Hover the mouse cursor over this screen, then right-click and select "Inspect".
6. Scroll down through all the "Names" under the "Name" column, until I came to the third "reservations". (the first two didn't have the information that I was searching for)
8. Open all the carrots (little triangles) by clicking once on each one - I found the information embedded under "orders" - then "orders" - then "0" - then it was listed under "created"

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah. Not even gona bother.

I'm just sitting here waiting and hoping for the best.

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

That worked.... I'm at 2020-07-14T02:02:28+0000

Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For some reason the way it described did not work for me either. Someone posted another way that worked for me

You did it! So as expected my res was at 10:59 EST on the 13th...I screen grabbed the Ford website when I booked it. Only a 4 hour difference between EST and GMT during the summer.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1614263435722

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hmmm, that's interesting how you got there, even more interesting with what I found out.

As most of you are aware, I switched dealerships (for my own reasons), but the way it was done was to create a new reservation (January 2021), then wait on Ford to switch the timestamps.

Well using the above posted information I was able to find timestamps on both orders (new & old). And wouldn't you know, it shows both as 2020-07-15T16:58:55. Kind of makes me think I have (2) 7/15/20 reservations, created from 1 🤷‍♂️ What to do.... what to do..... 🤔

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hmmm, that's interesting how you got there, even more interesting with what I found out.

As most of you are aware, I switched dealerships (for my own reasons), but the way it was done was to create a new reservation (January 2021), then wait on Ford to switch the timestamps.

Well using the above posted information I was able to find timestamps on both orders (new & old). And wouldn't you know, it shows both as 2020-07-15T16:58:55. Kind of makes me think I have (2) 7/15/20 reservations, created from 1 🤷‍♂️ What to do.... what to do..... 🤔
Someone else found this way. I tried the other way that was working for some people and couldn't find jack shit. Wonder if the old reservation just stays when it comes to a timestamp, but you probably only have 1 reservation. Call Ford up and see how many reservations they have in the system.

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You did it! So as expected my res was at 10:59 EST on the 13th...I screen grabbed the Ford website when I booked it. Only a 4 hour difference between EST and GMT during the summer.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1614263435722
looks like I beat you by 57 minutes...although I seem to remember being up very late that night trying to get the rez booked. Maybe it wasn't that bad...

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Flip one for profit?

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Someone else found this way. I tried the other way that was working for some people and couldn't find jack shit. Wonder if the old reservation just stays when it comes to a timestamp, but you probably only have 1 reservation. Call Ford up and see how many reservations they have in the system.
My account (Ford.com) shows both reservations. And I don't believe Ford would cancel a reservation without me telling them to. Maybe tonight I'll try to give them a call to find out.

Flip one for profit?
You..... 😞 🤦‍♂️🤬🤬🤬 You've seen me go off on peeps around here that talk about flipping a Bronco for profit... I'd love to smack the shit out of each and every one of them!

I was more or less wondering if a family member or friend wanted one. If Ford is allowing 20% to NOT go to intended res holder before dealer gets into trouble, I see a bit of wiggle room there. 🤔

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@EvlNvrDys You should flip both for profit
Sure, I'll sell one to you, and the other to @Used2jeep. You (2) figure out who gets to choose:

4DR Big Bend Race Red V6 Auto (missing locker) - $62,500
or
4DR Big Bend Race Red V6 Auto Squatch - $82,500

That should give me about $65k in profit... what do ya think?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

anyone know what I am doing wrong?
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? tenor
Yes, click the dorito next to 0 under orders. see what shows below that.
Sponsored