Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are you trying to get your reaction score and message count to match?
Hell no, that'll take forever... give me the :oops: all you want buddy 😁
Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone here anything about there order moving forward in the scheduling process yet?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So Brewster was finally able to change my order. Saved about $5k dropping from BD Sasquatch to base Sasquatch. Even added bash plates and stuff. I liked the BD, but rubber flooring and MGV and the little other stuff was not worth the extra cost. I am not going anywhere crazy where I need that stuff. Besides, the floor liners should be good enough. I have them now and they are great. Plus I can get nice waterproof seat covers. Now they just need to build my bronco

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
So Brewster was finally able to change my order. Saved about $5k dropping from BD Sasquatch to base Sasquatch. Even added bash plates and stuff. I liked the BD, but rubber flooring and MGV and the little other stuff was not worth the extra cost. I am not going anywhere crazy where I need that stuff. Besides, the floor liners should be good enough. I have them now and they are great. Plus I can get nice waterproof seat covers. Now they just need to build my bronco
Welcome to Base Camp!!!

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Honestly I'm a little jealous.

I kept trying to decide between those two. Getting baseSas and adding a leather/vinal interior aftermarket.

For me and the way I use my cars I think I'll appreciate MGV and rubber floors and I know I don't need sasquatch, I just want it.

I had a honda element with rubber floors and wipeable seat fabric and I miss it. It took abuse so well and I abuse my interiors.

Kept thinking I might regret it later if I didn't do it.

Good for you though. Know what you want get it and don't have regrets later.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
So Brewster was finally able to change my order. Saved about $5k dropping from BD Sasquatch to base Sasquatch. Even added bash plates and stuff. I liked the BD, but rubber flooring and MGV and the little other stuff was not worth the extra cost.
Welcome to the club! You go 2.7 or 2.3?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly I'm a little jealous.

I kept trying to decide between those two. Getting baseSas and adding a leather/vinal interior aftermarket.

For me and the way I use my cars I think I'll appreciate MGV and rubber floors and I know I don't need sasquatch, I just want it.

I had a honda element with rubber floors and wipeable seat fabric and I miss it. It took abuse so well and I abuse my interiors.

Kept thinking I might regret it later if I didn't do it.

Good for you though. Know what you want get it and don't have regrets later.
Oh I don't sasquatch either but I really want it lol. I was thinking I wanted a decent size project where I pull the seats out and rubberize the floor myself. Might even see if I can pull that crappy carpet off the back seat and rubberize it.
Welcome to the club! You go 2.7 or 2.3?
I always had the 2.7 ordered. Good thing I looked at my updated order sheet cause he accidentally put a 2.3, but luckily he fixed it right away when I emailed him

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
color?

Sponsored

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone else in here order from Echelon Ford in NJ?