Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Awesome stuff!
Things I like about my G; comfortable front seats, read stadium seating, trail sights, highway manners, off road capability.
I think I'll really like the Bronco. Getting excited again! Not enough to feel up seats, but close!
You say that now.... wait til you get in it... I felt up those seats Tuesday night at Koch 33, and then again Wednesday at Flemington Ford... I think by now there may be a warrant out for my arrest 🤷‍♂️

They are really soft, but I'm not a total perv like @Designkid, come on man, wait til the 2nd date at least!! :oops:
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So just got back from All American and I came away impressed. A lot of presence in either Squatch or Badlands form. @Chrism81 was right that in person the difference in 33 vs 35 from the side is really hard to tell. Only from the front where the 35's are noticeably wider did I notice. I think I took the Bronco uniform too seriously because some dude came up to ask me a question thinking I worked there, haha. Photo for reference: went with the orange flannel.
IMG_0590.jpg

Took pictures mostly of the badlands. The KO2’s with the upgraded wheels are awesome and currently what I have ordered.
IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

Rear seat room, for at least me, won’t be an issue. I’m 6-1 190 and had the drivers seat where I thought was comfortable, which by the way were super comfortable at least compared to my 3rd gen Tacoma. Sitting behind myself I had plenty of legroom and great visibility above the driver with the “stadium seating”.
IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

Got a shot of the MPG as well. Badlands with 2.3L, 7 speed, non squatch, soft top…was 16.6. No idea of driving style (probably honing it a bit with the stick) and HWY vs city so do with it as you wish.
IMG_0579.jpg

Sync 4 seems real snappy so that was a plus coming from a lot of use of sync 2 and a little bit of sync 3. Oh and I really felt up the seats. MGV is everything you guys have been talking up. Super soft and very happy I went with it. Got a video of it trying to convey it. Foam was pliable and the MGV had a nice texture to it.

Other things noted compared to my current Tacoma:

Hood seemed really light to lift at least compared to the Tacoma which is probably multiple layers of steal, haha. Needs two hands to lift. Bronco was done with one arm so.

Dash seems about 3-4” taller on the Bronco so driving perspective is better for me at least, instead of looking down at the gauges on the taco. Trail sights will probably come in handy.
IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg
tut tut tut... the Bronco Lady told me I can turn the car on, but no pics while anything was turned on.

said something about pics showing up on the interwebs. No idea where she would get that idea from. Must be those dark webs I heard TV shows talk about.

Bronco55

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 2007 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

hey guys love this thread and figured I'd come here before going anywhere else for possible answers.

Another Thursday goes by with no email, not that I have been desperately expecting one (who am I kidding, I am) and I am starting to feel less confident about my bronco coming in the next couple of months. I am a day 1 res holder and presumably in the top of my dealers allocation. Thought I did not really have any of the deadly sins as I ordered a base, non-sasquatch, 2.3, 10speed, with a hard top and roof rack. As I start to see people get their emails; are there really any people that ordered a hard top that have gotten their vins yet?

It seems this hard top supply issue might be a really big deal. I am sorry if I missed this somewhere else but I think it hit me yesterday when I was at Ditschman and the Bronco people there couldn't even really tell me what the hard top was like to drive. No opinions on sound, ease of taking on/off because they have not really seen or driven any. Leads me to believe there are big issues with hard top.

Idk all of this could have been talked about and I could be completely wrong but came to harsh realization yesterday that if my bronco is held up its definitely because of hard top.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tut tut tut... the Bronco Lady told me I can turn the car on, but no pics while anything was turned on.

said something about pics showing up on the interwebs. No idea where she would get that idea from. Must be those dark webs I heard TV shows talk about.
Interesting, nothing said when I was in the backseat when it was put into acc mode and just left on. Kinda annoying because it would honk anytime someone closed the door getting in and out.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Idk all of this could have been talked about and I could be completely wrong but came to harsh realization yesterday that if my bronco is held up its definitely because of hard top.
Sadly I think you're correct. From what I've read across this forum, the scheduled builds are heavily weighted to soft top. I was #17 at Brewster and got mine scheduled, likely because I'm soft top only.

Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You say that now.... wait til you get in it... I felt up those seats Tuesday night at Koch 33, and then again Wednesday at Flemington Ford... I think by now there may be a warrant out for my arrest 🤷‍♂️

They are really soft, but I'm not a total perv like @Designkid, come on man, wait til the 2nd date at least!! :oops:
Yeah the video didn't come off exactly like I'd hoped. Oh well, at least I know I can easily make fart noises for the kids with it 😂

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh and I really felt up the seats. MGV is everything you guys have been talking up. Super soft and very happy I went with it. Got a video of it trying to convey it. Foam was pliable and the MGV had a nice texture to it.
Wife: How was work today?
Me: Not bad, watched a video of a guy fondling the MGV seats of the new Bronco for 16 seconds
Wife:
Me:
Wife:
Me:
Wife: Can I see the video?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

hey guys love this thread and figured I'd come here before going anywhere else for possible answers.

Another Thursday goes by with no email, not that I have been desperately expecting one (who am I kidding, I am) and I am starting to feel less confident about my bronco coming in the next couple of months. I am a day 1 res holder and presumably in the top of my dealers allocation. Thought I did not really have any of the deadly sins as I ordered a base, non-sasquatch, 2.3, 10speed, with a hard top and roof rack. As I start to see people get their emails; are there really any people that ordered a hard top that have gotten their vins yet?

It seems this hard top supply issue might be a really big deal. I am sorry if I missed this somewhere else but I think it hit me yesterday when I was at Ditschman and the Bronco people there couldn't even really tell me what the hard top was like to drive. No opinions on sound, ease of taking on/off because they have not really seen or driven any. Leads me to believe there are big issues with hard top.

From what I'm seeing around the forum... looks like its:
Week 1: emails
Week 2: emails
Week 3: sometimes emails, not this week though
Week 4: reset mode or some shit

As for you getting or not getting an email... your guess is as good as ours at this point. And I say this based on the fact that I'm aware of a #242 allocation that got an email 1st or 2nd week. Was told it was a Base model none the less. So at this point, no one knows how Ford is picking orders to build.

As for the hard tops, I'm pretty sure we've seen some of those orders get vin's as well. It's just a crap shoot at this point. Hell I'm a 7/15 res and have a very good possibility of getting a MY22. Especially if we keep seeing later reservations jumping the line cuz of Ford.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yea the reservation system was pretty much a complete f**king joke. What I thought was an early reservation means jack shit now

Sponsored

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

nice. what's their estimated turnaround time?

I talked to my local Chevy dealer about ordering a new 21 Tahoe and he said right now GM is telling them 6-8 months! Bc of the chip shortage... Tahoes are like unicorns right now. Impossible to find them on lots, and they don't stay long when they are there.

but then he also said that he ordered one for a customer in Dec and it came in 3 months... But I think things have gotten worse since then.

GL with the Gladiator. What specs/color did you go with?
I ordered on april 6, delivered to dealer on 19, picked up on 21. Estimate was 2-8 weeks.
Its stick shift willy's sport edition.
Not cancelling my day 1 res though, still waiting for my green base man squatch
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210425_132610

Last edited:

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered on april 6, delivered to dealer on 19, picked up on 21. Estimate was 2-8 weeks.
Its stick shift willy's sport edition.
Not cancelling my day 1 res though, still waiting for my green base man squatch
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210425_132610
From date of order how long before a build date was scheduled?

I ordered one 04/28 and got my vin next day but haven't been scheduled as far as I know yet

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm going back and forth on possibly switching to a softtop. Reasoning behind it is that it seems the MIC is super constrained with some recent news and was originally going to go dual top anyway with the bestop or factory softtop. Maybe jump some of you at Brewster with a 7/16 res and purchase a MOD/MIC next year when they're available through the dealer. I mean is the wiper hookup that big of a deal when you don't even get one with the softtop? Probably could add at least power for the wiper down the line too with one of those aux switches? IDK, just talking it out. Probably won't and just let it roll with what I got.
Sponsored