Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my vin today!

For my Gladiator that I ordered yesterday.

So looks like I'll be contacting Brewster about cancelling my order.

Good luck guys. Hope my cancel will help move someone up the line.

I was 28th at Brewster.
Congrats!

re: canceling. I think all the cancellations now will not effect any one else, as the dealers will keep these orders for their lot. That's what I would do as a dealer.

You should check your ford account in a few weeks to see if you still have an order.

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IM NOT LEAVING AND YOU CANT MAKE ME!

I like it here.

You guys are fun
Great, please do come back and tell us about how crappy of a ride it is 😈

Enjoy 😉

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got my vin today!

For my Gladiator that I ordered yesterday.

So looks like I'll be contacting Brewster about cancelling my order.

Good luck guys. Hope my cancel will help move someone up the line.

I was 28th at Brewster.
nice. what's their estimated turnaround time?

I talked to my local Chevy dealer about ordering a new 21 Tahoe and he said right now GM is telling them 6-8 months! Bc of the chip shortage... Tahoes are like unicorns right now. Impossible to find them on lots, and they don't stay long when they are there.

but then he also said that he ordered one for a customer in Dec and it came in 3 months... But I think things have gotten worse since then.

GL with the Gladiator. What specs/color did you go with?

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
One dealer told me 4-8 weeks and the one I ordered from said 3-6.

From what I can tell on gladiator forums 3 months shouldn't be a surprise so we'll see. Not worried about it right now. It gets here when it gets here.

I went with a Willy's in sarge green and tan interior. Aux switches, towing package and spray in bed liner, soft top. Very simple barebones spec.

Below is a Willy's Wrangler in the color combo. I couldn't find a good pic of the Gladiator that shows off this combo.

Also a rendering from Jeeps website of the sarge green Willys Gladiator with soft top.

Certainly not for everyone but I really like it.

Good luck finding your Tahoe

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 9.24.48 AM

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 12.04.07 PM

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One dealer told me 4-8 weeks and the one I ordered from said 3-6.

From what I can tell on gladiator forums 3 months shouldn't be a surprise so we'll see. Not worried about it right now. It gets here when it gets here.

I went with a Willy's in sarge green and tan interior. Aux switches, towing package and spray in bed liner, soft top. Very simple barebones spec.

Below is a Willy's Wrangler in the color combo. I couldn't find a good pic of the Gladiator that shows off this combo.

Also a rendering from Jeeps website of the sarge green Willys Gladiator with soft top.

Certainly not for everyone but I really like it.

Good luck finding your Tahoe

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 12.04.07 PM

Definitely like the green color. Ford can go suck a bag of dicks for not including green first year.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Definitely like the green color. Ford can go suck a bag of dicks for not including green first year.
Ummm. Haven't you seen the pics of cactus gray? ;) I SEE SO MUCH GREEN. :LOL:

And I know this is a northeast thread, but aren't cactuses (cacti?) green? So therefore, why would you name a color after something that isn't that color? WHY?!?!?

😂😂

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base

And I know this is a northeast thread, but aren't cactuses (cacti?) green? So therefore, why would you name a color after something that isn't that color? WHY?!?!?

😂😂
You're the worst.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

😂😂
same reason you name a color after a highly classified government facility where I didn't think you could pinpoint a color a to 😅

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe, but it's not how to release a vehicle 😅
That's the real delay. Area 51 was supposed to supply a super top secret part. But then Covid hit and the Aliens were like... aahhh, no. You figure that shit out on your own. We'll be back later.

Boom. Delays.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So just got back from All American and I came away impressed. A lot of presence in either Squatch or Badlands form. @Chrism81 was right that in person the difference in 33 vs 35 from the side is really hard to tell. Only from the front where the 35's are noticeably wider did I notice. I think I took the Bronco uniform too seriously because some dude came up to ask me a question thinking I worked there, haha. Photo for reference: went with the orange flannel.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_0590

Took pictures mostly of the badlands. The KO2’s with the upgraded wheels are awesome and currently what I have ordered.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_0584

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_0589

Rear seat room, for at least me, won’t be an issue. I’m 6-1 190 and had the drivers seat where I thought was comfortable, which by the way were super comfortable at least compared to my 3rd gen Tacoma. Sitting behind myself I had plenty of legroom and great visibility above the driver with the “stadium seating”.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_0582

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_0583

Got a shot of the MPG as well. Badlands with 2.3L, 7 speed, non squatch, soft top…was 16.6. No idea of driving style (probably honing it a bit with the stick) and HWY vs city so do with it as you wish.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_0579

Sync 4 seems real snappy so that was a plus coming from a lot of use of sync 2 and a little bit of sync 3. Oh and I really felt up the seats. MGV is everything you guys have been talking up. Super soft and very happy I went with it. Got a video of it trying to convey it. Foam was pliable and the MGV had a nice texture to it.

Other things noted compared to my current Tacoma:

Hood seemed really light to lift at least compared to the Tacoma which is probably multiple layers of steal, haha. Needs two hands to lift. Bronco was done with one arm so.

Dash seems about 3-4” taller on the Bronco so driving perspective is better for me at least, instead of looking down at the gauges on the taco. Trail sights will probably come in handy.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_0585

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_0587

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome stuff!
Things I like about my G; comfortable front seats, read stadium seating, trail sights, highway manners, off road capability.
I think I'll really like the Bronco. Getting excited again! Not enough to feel up seats, but close!
Sponsored