Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Rieby

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 FJ Cruiser UTTE, ‘16 Cayman GT4, ‘16 M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice... Who did you end up ordering from? Flemington or elsewhere?

Curious to get more thoughts on the interior. Damn back seats I feel will get uncomfortable pretty quick for anyone who isn't a child. But overall, it's a vehicle that I can live with.

I told the Ford peeps I'd be back today, maybe they'll have some answers for me 🤬
Ordered from Brewster - Tim. I changed my order last week. Area 51 to Rapid Red. I currently have the 2014 FJ Cruiser UTTE in Heritage blue manual. Very similar color to Area 51. Been looking at that color for 7 years now. I like it but decided to change it up. Will drive it down there today. Would be nice to park it near the Bronco’s. Haha

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What leather? In the Bronco?
In the Sport. I have been using that interior as a guinea pig because of the lack of options we have for the Big Boy. I like my bum to be comfortable, and hard seats are a no-go for me, even though they say they soften up with time. Can't be a whole lot of difference between the two. MGV is a GO, and i am banking on cloth being the same.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

did you notice sitting in the back you seemed higher? kinda like stadium seating. I liked it, felt more engaged, vs along for the ride. if that makes sense.

hahahaha, that poor girl/dude... gonna be like oh no. here comes that dude guy again with all the questions we can't answer.
Hey, I'm very nice in person.... just like I am on this forum... people love me 😁

And yeah, the stadium seating feel was kinda neat... but it's needed for long legs otherwise you'd be scrunched as hell. Definitely no room to the seat in front of you though (just like a jeep). Having my knees bent like that for a long drive would be killer for sure.

Ordered from Brewster - Tim. I changed my order last week. Area 51 to Rapid Red. I currently have the 2014 FJ Cruiser UTTE in Heritage blue manual. Very similar color to Area 51. Been looking at that color for 7 years now. I like it but decided to change it up. Will drive it down there today. Would be nice to park it near the Bronco’s. Haha
Yeah, I'm not in the A51 camp... well that's known of course, Race Red for me all the way. I think Rapid Red is a decent color too.

I'm just not into the "everyone has it colors". The gray and A51 I feel like I see on Subaru's all day long. How many different versions of silver/gray do we need? Black looks good, but not willing to deal with it showing dirt and scratches. White I feel like is every other BMW I see, but I will say the Bronco in white does look good, just too white for me.

Rieby

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 FJ Cruiser UTTE, ‘16 Cayman GT4, ‘16 M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, I'm very nice in person.... just like I am on this forum... people love me 😁

And yeah, the stadium seating feel was kinda neat... but it's needed for long legs otherwise you'd be scrunched as hell. Definitely no room to the seat in front of you though (just like a jeep). Having my knees bent like that for a long drive would be killer for sure.

Yeah, I'm not in the A51 camp... well that's known of course, Race Red for me all the way. I think Rapid Red is a decent color too.

I'm just not into the "everyone has it colors". The gray and A51 I feel like I see on Subaru's all day long. How many different versions of silver/gray do we need? Black looks good, but not willing to deal with it showing dirt and scratches. White I feel like is every other BMW I see, but I will say the Bronco in white does look good, just too white for me.
Ordered Badlands 4 door Sasquatch. Probably going to wrap the hood satin matte black. Need to find a good installer. Plenty of time for that.

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base

That's racist.

I'm reporting you.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ordered Badlands 4 door Sasquatch. Probably going to wrap the hood satin matte black. Need to find a good installer. Plenty of time for that.
I was thinking the same thing except I will most likely just replace the whole hood w/ a black one and a subtle hood scoop that is actually functional and not the fake ass shit I keep seeing.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1619627510741

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going to see the Broncos tomorrow at All American in Old Bridge. Really looking forward to laying my hands on this "super soft" MGV. Now just need to decide on what flannel I'm going to wear
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_0576

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Going to see the Broncos tomorrow at All American in Old Bridge. Really looking forward to laying my hands on this "super soft" MGV. Now just need to decide on what flannel I'm going to wear
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_0576
really depends on your eye color 😅. There is probably only one guy that can give flannel advice and some people on here are old enough to get this lol

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1619649899572

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got my vin today!

For my Gladiator that I ordered yesterday.

So looks like I'll be contacting Brewster about cancelling my order.

Good luck guys. Hope my cancel will help move someone up the line.

I was 28th at Brewster.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got my vin today!

I was 28th at Brewster.
congrats. hope you like the gladiator

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got my vin today!

I was 28th at Brewster.

Congrats! If Ford/Brewster cannot correct my order I will be ordering a jeep soon too.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hope my cancel will help move someone up the line.
I'm guessing Brewster will try to keep the order somehow so they have a unit for sale on the lot. Have fun on Gladiator1G.com
Sponsored