Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright guys…don’t hate me but my Bronco is built!!

estimated delivery to Brewster is July 8-14 which is way faster than I was expecting.

FD339F6B-699B-4A93-A2D2-CD6E9F21F99C.png
Awesome for you! Delivery time seems like between 2 and 3 weeks which amazing! Hope those time lines hold for awhile. That means mine and @Chrism81 should be showing up mid August!
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1624363159049
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome for you! Delivery time seems like between 2 and 3 weeks which amazing! Hope those time lines hold for awhile. That means mine and @Chrism81 should be showing up mid August!
Hopefully. I keep checking to see if the window sticker pops up. Hoping it will get build a week or 2 earlier 😂

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Call your guy today. Kevin called me yesterday with my build date (Jul 15). Looks like they are starting to get refined dates from build week to specific days.

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

estimated delivery to Brewster is July 8-14 which is way faster than I was expecting.

How about your reservation date and build?

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think we will see the 2021 being delivered to the dealer pretty fast. Ford wants to get these out on the roads. It will get people more interested in them when they see them on the road, plus the fact that everyone that doesn't know the bronco thinks the baby bronco is the actual bronco. Ford should never have named it the bronco sport unless they were going to release it at the same time as the bronco.

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
His had to be before mine 😞

I'm a 7/15 12pm
BB
Rear Locker
2.7l V6
MIC top
tow package been on and off... not sure where I left that one 🤷‍♂️
You know that expression about hindsight?

Just think about what a difference a few hours and days makes for the early reservation holders. I remember watching the reveal and being pumped but giving up because I couldn’t get on the Ford reservation website the first few times. I finally get to it a couple of days later and that is all the difference between getting my Bronco this summer and……..?

Oh well. First world problems. Good to keep it in perspective I suppose. I’m stoked to start seeing more different models in person soon.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully. I keep checking to see if the window sticker pops up. Hoping it will get build a week or 2 earlier 😂
Yeah I called the 1- 800 number and found out my build date was Friday 7/23. The guy I talked too said it moved once or twice within the build week already so probably not final until the sticker is created.

*edit - Welp looks like they've been instructed to stop giving out build dates now
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...nger-providing-build-dates.18033/#post-652778

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm honestly happy as hell for everyone getting their build and shipped dates! Can't wait to see some pictures in this thread from you guys with your shiny new Broncos!

Meanwhile, if we ever do meetups, I'll show up in a Maverick lol

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You know that expression about hindsight?

Just think about what a difference a few hours and days makes for the early reservation holders. I remember watching the reveal and being pumped but giving up because I couldn’t get on the Ford reservation website the first few times. I finally get to it a couple of days later and that is all the difference between getting my Bronco this summer and……..?

Oh well. First world problems. Good to keep it in perspective I suppose. I’m stoked to start seeing more different models in person soon.
That story is kinda funny. From the reveal I was like fuck it.. I don't need no stinkin reservation. I'll be able to order this shit whenever I want...

Now this was all based on the fact that Ford will pump these things out quick... Silly me to think that because obviously Ford has been shooting from the hip when it comes to getting these out the door. Shit that should've been nailed down a year or two ago (yeah, looking at you hard tops and tow packages) wasn't. And now Ford is fighting to figure that out.

Luckily, July 15th I decided I better get a reservation... but since the whole allocation thing came about, early reservation ONLY means something out in the backwoods or some shit. Because around us, where populations are higher, I'm getting passed left and right by later reservations elsewhere. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didn't even hear about it until nearly 2 days later, and saw the commercials and went "I need that in my life" and reserved it.

And only just recently did I decide that no, I don't...right this moment. But eventually.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How about your reservation date and build?
Res Date: 7/13 at 11PM EST
Build Week initial: 6/14
Build week revised: 6/28
Actual build date: 6/21

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My 2018 Silverado appears to have the same bolt pattern as the Bronco 6x139.7.

Any reason why I can't swap the wheels? I ask because RTR site has wheels for the F150 and Ranger but makes no mention of other manufacturers. I assume it's because VGJr has some sort of exclusive with Ford, but want to confirm.