Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, had to make an adult decision. With the continual delays - would have had to wait until MY23 unless I compromised/settled, not making this years dealer allocation, and having to get a temporary car to get to work, I canceled my order and went a different direction. For the same price of a fully loaded Wildtrak, I bought a fully loaded Audi Q5 Sportback - it even has cup holders and a matching interior. While I can‘t do any serious off-roading, Audi’s AWD will get my through the snow in CT. I will look again at the Bronco down the road once Ford gets their act together.
If you ever got stuck starting next week just give me a ping. I could get you out with my FJ, if the Bronco isn’t out yet. And if you ever want to test drive the Bronco ;)

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bronco
Well, had to make an adult decision. With the continual delays - would have had to wait until MY23 unless I compromised/settled, not making this years dealer allocation, and having to get a temporary car to get to work, I canceled my order and went a different direction. For the same price of a fully loaded Wildtrak, I bought a fully loaded Audi Q5 Sportback - it even has cup holders and a matching interior. While I can‘t do any serious off-roading, Audi’s AWD will get my through the snow in CT. I will look again at the Bronco down the road once Ford gets their act together.
My bronco is in production and I am starting to feel selfish because my wife officially started going back to work and my parents have been dropping my son off at the end of the day. I cant pick him up without a car. Knew this would happen not sure if my parents/wife will hold out much longer. There’s rumblings of other car suggestions.

Sponsored

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey @EvlNvrDys
Dont hate me, i think i drove your bronco through the trails today!!
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210628_172405
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210628_152910

Race Red badlands, no sas but it had the 12 inch screen and let me tell you the 360 cameras and screen are AWESOME to off road with!!!

AU98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bronco

My bronco is in production and I am starting to feel selfish because my wife officially started going back to work and my parents have been dropping my son off at the end of the day. I cant pick him up without a car. Knew this would happen not sure if my parents/wife will hold out much longer. There’s rumblings of other car suggestions.
I feel ya, once I started crunching the timeline, it became a no brained for me. I couldn’t wait another two years and having the expense for a beater for two years, just wasn’t worth it.

AU98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Son of a bitch that is a hell of an suv I will admit. It's on my wifes shortlist when she inevitability says "the bronco was cool at first but it's a bit of a hassle in the city".
Haha, my wife said the same thing a while ago.

Sponsored

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IDK, I moved around trying to catch it from different angles but the blue never popped the way it did on the Bronco I saw last month.
I had the same experience, but different days and weather so 🤷🏽‍♂️?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey @EvlNvrDys
Dont hate me, i think i drove your bronco through the trails today!!
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 33BB6373-ED1B-4BC5-BABA-F151610F5D4E
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 33BB6373-ED1B-4BC5-BABA-F151610F5D4E

Race Red badlands, no sas but it had the 12 inch screen and let me tell you the 360 cameras and screen are AWESOME to off road with!!!
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1624938339933