Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Driving down 70 tonight and did a ‘double-take’ - there sitting in the grass in front of Medford Ford was a Bronco! While I thought it was black, it was (of course) an AMB 4dr Big Bend soft-top.
Sponsored

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my production date was 7-22, but no updates since then... Should I be worried, or happy that they are gonna kick ass with fixing any quality control issues?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So my production date was 7-22, but no updates since then... Should I be worried, or happy that they are gonna kick ass with fixing any quality control issues?
😂😂😂😂😂quality control.

Thekev87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Driving down 70 tonight and did a ‘double-take’ - there sitting in the grass in front of Medford Ford was a Bronco! While I thought it was black, it was (of course) an AMB 4dr Big Bend soft-top.
Actually took her for a test drive Saturday afternoon...if you have an order with them they'll let you take it for a drive

Ford2201

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 - 2014 JKU - 1997 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Actually took her for a test drive Saturday afternoon...if you have an order with them they'll let you take it for a drive
did you order thru them? If so do you get any info from them? Your place in line. Status of your order. I’m with them and getting any info is difficult

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Went to Brewster Ford yesterday….
Test drove their OBX edition. Soft top was very loud but after we were done I don’t believe it was on right. Just as bouncy as a Jeep. Sport mode makes a difference in pick up and acceleration. Overall I liked it, was hoping to be blown away. The salesperson really didn’t know anything about the Bronco. I knew more (not saying much)

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Went to Brewster Ford yesterday….
Test drove their OBX edition. Soft top was very loud but after we were done I don’t believe it was on right. Just as bouncy as a Jeep. Sport mode makes a difference in pick up and acceleration. Overall I liked it, was hoping to be blown away. The salesperson really didn’t know anything about the Bronco. I knew more (not saying much)
Sas or non?

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco is the REAL-DEAL OFF-ROAD SUV. I don't know what you were expecting? but Ford DESIGNED this for roof-off ruggedness. All these QC, roofs, interior fit-finish and materials issues are purposeful from Ford because OFF-ROAD.

Leather is one of the most fragile, fast-wearing materials known and has NO PLACE in an OFF-ROADER designed without a roof. It CAN NOT stand up to ANY OUTDOOR exposure. Only a fool would want a leather trimmed dash/interior on an OFF-ROADER without a ROOF.

I don't know if you're aware of this, but there are OTHER vehicles beside the Bronco your $40k-$60k can be used to purchase.
Bronco SPORT, SUBARU, MIATA, F150, would be better for you.

Ford and Bronco are perfect and if you don't agree it's just not the right truck for you.

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Bronco is the REAL-DEAL OFF-ROAD SUV. I don't know what you were expecting? but Ford DESIGNED this for roof-off ruggedness. All these QC, roofs, interior fit-finish and materials issues are purposeful from Ford because OFF-ROAD.

Leather is one of the most fragile, fast-wearing materials known and has NO PLACE in an OFF-ROADER designed without a roof. It CAN NOT stand up to ANY OUTDOOR exposure. Only a fool would want a leather trimmed dash/interior on an OFF-ROADER without a ROOF.

I don't know if you're aware of this, but there are OTHER vehicles beside the Bronco your $40k-$60k can be used to purchase.
Bronco SPORT, SUBARU, MIATA, F150, would be better for you.

Ford and Bronco are perfect and if you don't agree it's just not the right truck for you.
I have a Jeep Wrangler and have had 4 of them and an 89 Bronco. I know about and how to wheel off-road. Bronco is far from perfect. As you can see on this website alone how badly FORD has fucked this up!
You can only blame so much on Corona….
The soft top looks cheap…. Wrinkled…. and loose as hell.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have a Jeep Wrangler and have had 4 of them and an 89 Bronco. I know about and how to wheel off-road. Bronco is far from perfect. As you can see on this website alone how badly FORD has fucked this up!
You think that soft top looks good?

55B9E77F-7502-435E-8DE5-2F4E65EFB053.jpeg

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

For something that is meant to be folded back and forth multiple times, I think it looks fine.

Can you provide an example of a better looking soft top? I guess having never owned a soft top, I'm not familiar with what constitutes a good or bad looking soft top
My step mother has a soft top Mustang. Looks a little tighter I guess 🤔 idk

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco was designed WITHOUT a roof. PURPOSEFUL by Ford.
This is an OFF-ROAD truck.
You want a ROOF? Maybe you should buy a Bronco Sport.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Looks like it needs a “dryer cycle” to shrink it up a little 😂

The fit and function of the soft top is why I was going to get the Trek Ultra fastback top (twill) but it also doesn’t look like they gave the Bronco one the functionality that the jeep one has.
Sponsored

Last edited: