Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Sponsored

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn dude.. Have anymore questions?

First order of business, since you now reside in Connecticut, we are going to need you to punch @acnp2022 in the face!

Ford has been vague on price protection. My best guess, if you had a 2020 reservation converted to an order before 3/19/21 you should be OK.

I don't believe colors matter one way or another for build dates.

If you switch to a soft top, you do have a small window to maybe get a MY21. I would say you'd need to switch 1st thing tomorrow and hope for the best over next couple of weeks.

MY22 is rumored to have ManSquatch but I don't know if that's late availability or what.
That would be a negative on the face punching part sir 🥸

Thank you for explaining all that, I know, I’m such a drag 🤓

I did forget one question: what was the final verdict on switching back to a hardtop?Can it be done? Do we need to pay for shipping in addition to the hardtop?Will the hookup for the rear wiper and defrost be available?
I know I sound like the guy late to the party, but I promise you’ll warm up to me pretty quick 😉

Cheers

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did forget one question: what was the final verdict on switching back to a hardtop?Can it be done? Do we need to pay for shipping in addition to the hardtop?Will the hookup for the rear wiper and defrost be available?
I know I sound like the guy late to the party, but I promise you’ll warm up to me pretty quick 😉

Cheers
I haven't seen anything on shipping costs for hard tops. But I have seen 2 separate companies saying they are doing hard tops.
Advanced Fiberglass sayi g end of this year.
Patriot Fastback (saw today on forum) next year I think.
So there are options coming.
Soft top builds starting September supposed to have hookups pre-installed.

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cheers
Don't worry. He is always trying to get people to punch me in the face or punch the recently murdered chrism81 in the face

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Cheers
I'll take this one -

Yes it can be done, but won't likely see any in the parts dept well into 22. Yes shipping will be more, and all builds after Sept will have the hardtop prep kit installed.

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cheers
Apparently a company will be making them early next year. We just don't know the cost

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-fastbacks-early-next-year.22341/#post-794254

Sponsored