Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious to how long it takes to ship afterwards. You are through Brewster right? Because your's will be built today. I have a build set for w/o 9/13, sure some Brewster got w/o 9/20. I wonder if that shit will delay your delivery or not? Sure hope not.

On a side note, I talked to Brian briefly yesterday. Talking about the orders we sent his way and whatnot, he said he was very happy to have all the extra business, said they are getting way more Bronco deliveries than the surrounding dealers. Just thought I'd share that with the group. ;)
Yep, Brewster. I'm tracking everything and putting relative dates in my sig.

I'm happy Bewster is happy. I know some dealers would be constantly calculating how much money they 'lost' between invoice and ADM on all these Broncos and would put themselves in a sour mood, turning the relationship adversarial.

So far the experience w/ Brewster has been positive. I look forward to meeting them and will give them the chance to do all service. They're not too far from me and close to a train stop if I have to leave the Bronco with them.
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm curious to how long it takes to ship afterwards. You are through Brewster right? Because your's will be built today. I have a build set for w/o 9/13, sure some Brewster got w/o 9/20. I wonder if that shit will delay your delivery or not? Sure hope not.

On a side note, I talked to Brian briefly yesterday. Talking about the orders we sent his way and whatnot, he said he was very happy to have all the extra business, said they are getting way more Bronco deliveries than the surrounding dealers. Just thought I'd share that with the group. ;)
Yep, Brewster. I'm tracking everything and putting relative dates in my sig.

I'm happy Bewster is happy. I know some dealers would be constantly calculating how much money they 'lost' between invoice and ADM on all these Broncos and would put themselves in a sour mood, turning the relationship adversarial.

So far the experience w/ Brewster has been positive. I look forward to meeting them and will give them the chance to do all service. They're not too far from me and close to a train stop if I have to leave the Bronco with them.

I'm walking into Brewster with the finest bourbon barrel aged stout from 2016. I also owe @Johnny Mo a drink for kicking this off

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm walking into Brewster with the finest bourbon barrel aged stout from 2016. I also owe @Johnny Mo a drink for kicking this off
Let me know when you do that!!!! I had a little too much bourbon and a cigar last night

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let me know when you do that!!!! I had a little too much bourbon and a cigar last night
Bourbon was/is my favorite before I mostly stopped drinking. I've been to the office maybe 10 days in past 2 years, so when the opportunity arrived for a social drink, Bulleit bourbon was in my glass.
There are quite a few bourbon drinkers in the office so we've sampled many over the years. 🍻

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How many days did it take to be built? Asking so I can get an idea from build date to delivery... and also had to ask before @PowPow comes in here running all his math and shit 🤣

R: :love: (yeah that's how I have to do it now 🤬)

Brian definitely seems very down to earth, and I'm sure @Johnny Mo can attest to that as he's had more interactions with him. Surely came across as very appreciative for the business and he wants to do right by us.

R: :love:

R: 🤣

Yeah, owning a Jeep will do that to you ;)

Wife complaining about how her driver's side carpet is wet again.... I simply said: It's a Jeep thing!

Stupid piece of shit has always leaked... I have to look at the seals around the door and shit... but there sure is a ton of people that bitch about this very same issue 😞
Actually think it was started to be built on thur so I guess 2 days to be built

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Brian definitely seems very down to earth, and I'm sure @Johnny Mo can attest to that as he's had more interactions with him. Surely came across as very appreciative for the business and he wants to do right by us.
100% down to earth guy, anyone I've sent his way he has done right for them. Everyone I've sent says the same thing about him, he's very personable and appreciative of the relationship. You don't feel like you are talking to the stereotypical car dealer sales/manager.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I heard OJ originally wanted an Antimatter Blue Bronco, but had to get white.
And we all know what happened because of that. 😜😤🤪

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
100% down to earth guy, anyone I've sent his way he has done right for them. Everyone I've sent says the same thing about him, he's very personable and appreciative of the relationship. You don't feel like you are talking to the stereotypical car dealer sales/manager.
Yup. He's a good guy and you can tell over the phone within 10 seconds

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But did you report in here or outside this thread?

It's probably me... Pretty sure I have a shadow now 🤬

Haven't broken any rules.... But just my mere presence seems to offend people and they report me 🤷‍♂️
It's the jersey thing....

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for all your work on this. It worked out very well for me. A lot of firsts for me with this transaction; first Ford, first new car, first pre-order/reservation. All your work made this an easy process for me, at a dealer that is somewhat convenient for me and in the same state.
If I'm allowed back to the office I'll be moving north of the city somewhere off the metro-north (otherwise I'll be leaving the NE), so Brewster becomes even more convenient. It really couldn't have worked out any better. 👍
You should start a gift registry so we know what best to send you!

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any recommendations for dinner at the jersey shore??? Spring Lake/Belmar area?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for all your work on this. It worked out very well for me. A lot of firsts for me with this transaction; first Ford, first new car, first pre-order/reservation. All your work made this an easy process for me, at a dealer that is somewhat convenient for me and in the same state.
If I'm allowed back to the office I'll be moving north of the city somewhere off the metro-north (otherwise I'll be leaving the NE), so Brewster becomes even more convenient. It really couldn't have worked out any better. 👍
You should start a gift registry so we know what best to send you!
I just hate that the man who kicked this off doesn't have a VIn himself 😔

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any recommendations for dinner at the jersey shore??? Spring Lake/Belmar area?
D'Jais, Bar A, Headliners...

haha. Sorry, last time I was in Belmar was in my 20's when I had a shore house and these were the only places I went.

I would NOT recommend going there now! Then again, I don't know you, maybe you're into that sorta thing.

Not so much a dinner place, but Surf Taco is great. That's all I can really remember right now.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
D'Jais, Bar A, Headliners...

haha. Sorry, last time I was in Belmar was in my 20's when I had a shore house and these were the only places I went.

I would NOT recommend going there now! Then again, I don't know you, maybe you're into that sorta thing.

Not so much a dinner place, but Surf Taco is great. That's all I can really remember right now.
Holy shit Bar A

The memories
Are they still open?
I don't know how we ever made it back to North Jersey after a night there. I think we just slept in our car
Sponsored