Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My apologies for not searching through the over 600 pages on this thread. Looking to place an order with a dealer in the Bergen County NJ area. Anyone have a dealership and salesperson they recommend? Thanks in advance!!
Yeah at the time we all were putting in reservations/orders last year/early this year, no one around here would commit to even MSRP let alone a discount/invoice. I was at Mahwah Ford originally but they wouldn't even return an email or call. I heard through here from someone who also had a reservation there and they would do MSRP but didn't get the warm fuzzies from them since you know, no contact. A lot of us transferred to Brewster for their invoice deal but that's probably not valid anymore. Best advice is to call a couple dealers now to see what they're offering. I doubt they've changed their stance since Ford can't even fill their initial allocations for this year.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My apologies for not searching through the over 600 pages on this thread. Looking to place an order with a dealer in the Bergen County NJ area. Anyone have a dealership and salesperson they recommend? Thanks in advance!!
Bergen County - you are close enough to come to NY and go see the Brewster guys - why pay a $600 NJ doc fee if you don't have to.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bergen County - you are close enough to come to NY and go see the Brewster guys - why pay a $600 NJ doc fee if you don't have to.
Probably lives in upper saddle River he can handle the doc fees 😂🤣😂🤣

Sponsored

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I will give them a call today, is there anyone there in particular you guys recommend to talk to?

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah at the time we all were putting in reservations/orders last year/early this year, no one around here would commit to even MSRP let alone a discount/invoice. I was at Mahwah Ford originally but they wouldn't even return an email or call. I heard through here from someone who also had a reservation there and they would do MSRP but didn't get the warm fuzzies from them since you know, no contact. A lot of us transferred to Brewster for their invoice deal but that's probably not valid anymore. Best advice is to call a couple dealers now to see what they're offering. I doubt they've changed their stance since Ford can't even fill their initial allocations for this year.
That and dealerships are generally hurting for business.

As I've mentioned I was looking at picking up a new 2021 Tahoe, dealer finally got a few in Friday, so we went in to look & discuss pricing. They won't even honor the GM Family discount. So that was a big nope. They're selling Tahoe's at MSPR and they're flying off the lots. Crazy. And they're without certain features bc of the chip shortage. So it would've been settling. And I'm not settling for a $60k car. But that's just me.

anyway. Good luck finding anything out there!

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't believe this crew saw anything (deals) closer than Chapman or Brewster (NY).

Seems no other dealers wanted the extra business. Most stuck to MSRP, best to call around and negotiate beforehand.

At least that's what I've read in here ;)
yeah, right newb! Like we believe you actually read all 687 pages! Talking like you've been here since the beginning.
Man, this board is going down hill fast!

R: :rolleyes:

🤘

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
yeah, right newb! Like we believe you actually read all 687 pages! Talking like you've been here since the beginning.
Man, this board is going down hill fast!

R: :rolleyes:

🤘
Pretty sure it did when you started posting 🤣😂🤣😂
Sponsored