Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1632838468821

so cool, looks like I can be pushed out to 12/6 the latest. yay. I'm assuming that's the last MY21 run, right?
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a blend date of October 14th
Meaning I'll likely be able to grab my bRonco by November 6th weekend. Same weekend as a wedding I'm going to but the wedding will have to wait 🤚🏾
What was your Original build week? From Ford's email?

And how did you get your blend date, I thought the sticker was only provided a week ahead?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I bought this very minor modification. It's a vinyl sticker designed to fit the dash.
I went with white because my obx has the white stiching. Felt it would pop
Hope it doesn't look tacky. I'll install it and peel it off if it sucks. What do you guys think?

Ignore the build a bear

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210928_102343

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? interior top view

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What was your Original build week? From Ford's email?

And how did you get your blend date, I thought the sticker was only provided a week ahead?

Enquiring minds want to know!
My original build week was a Ford email and it was week of 9/13. Then I suspected a delay when my window sticker never populated, so I called customer service who told me week of 10/11

Someone PMed me a few months ago who works for Ford and he told me he has a way to check blend dates just by looking up your VIN. So I gave him my VIN yesterday and he said 10/14 is my ble d date..

But he said he didn't want to "advertise his services". So out of respect for his wishes, I can't share his name. Sorry. Normally I'd share

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My original build week was a Ford email and it was week of 9/13. Then I suspected a delay when my window sticker never populated, so I called customer service who told me week of 10/11

Someone PMed me a few months ago who works for Ford and he told me he has a way to check blend dates just by looking up your VIN. So I gave him my VIN yesterday and he said 10/14 is my ble d date..

But he said he didn't want to "advertise his services". So out of respect for his wishes, I can't share his name. Sorry. Normally I'd share
all good. I'm just doing my best detective work and coming up with my own timeline.

If you were 9/13 and pushed to 10/11, that's a 4 week push. And it looks like it stuck.

I was an OG 9/27...
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? giphy (3)

and was last told I was pushed to 11/1. a 5 week push. but not super confident that'll stick (bc what has). BUT since yours stuck and you were 2 weeks ahead of me, I'm just hoping the trend continues. Or they're mixing in more and more MIC's and I just keep getting pushed.

So glad I switched, which didn't help me in any such way as I was hoping to get it sooner, when I could've just stuck with a MIC. (my 1 son has a baseball game this Friday in Bethlehem, PA and my other has practice, locally, at the same exact time. (anyone have a car I could borrow??)
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? unnamed

Yes, I'm on a simpsons kick. My son is watching all the seasons on Disney+ and he just hit the sweet spot, every episode is like a classic. oh the memories.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
all good. I'm just doing my best detective work and coming up with my own timeline.

If you were 9/13 and pushed to 10/11, that's a 4 week push. And it looks like it stuck.

I was an OG 9/27...

and was last told I was pushed to 11/1. a 5 week push. but not super confident that'll stick (bc what has). BUT since yours stuck and you were 2 weeks ahead of me, I'm just hoping the trend continues. Or they're mixing in more and more MIC's and I just keep getting pushed.

So glad I switched, which didn't help me in any such way as I was hoping to get it sooner, when I could've just stuck with a MIC. (my 1 son has a baseball game this Friday in Bethlehem, PA and my other has practice, locally, at the same exact time. (anyone have a car I could borrow??)

Yes, I'm on a simpsons kick. My son is watching all the seasons on Disney+ and he just hit the sweet spot, every episode is like a classic. oh the memories.
So do you know for sure, that if you have a blend date it means your date will stick?

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So do you know for sure, that if you have a blend date it means your date will stick?
touche.

You're right. It can & probably will definitely change. 😂

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now I am really getting anxious - my original was 8/18, but then went to the 8/30 group that got put into purgatory. When I was at Chapman recently they said I was showing for 10/18, so I guess I will know soon. I keep refreshing the Order Tracker (to no avail). It's like a cruel fidget toy.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now I am really getting anxious - my original was 8/18, but then went to the 8/30 group that got put into purgatory. When I was at Chapman recently they said I was showing for 10/18, so I guess I will know soon. I keep refreshing the Order Tracker (to no avail). It's like a cruel fidget toy.
I don't think Order Tracker will give you any useful info. (I could be wrong)

Best bet is to visit this page: https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMEE5DH3MLXXXXXX

With XXXXXX being the last 5 of your VIN. That'll give you your window sticker and blend date a week before.

Or @Merc4x4 had some data dump that gave a few more details. but I can't remember what that URL was, and am too lazy to go back and find it. :)

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Best bet is to visit this page: https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMEE5DH3MLXXXXXX

With XXXXXX being the last 5 of your VIN. That'll give you your window sticker and blend date a week before.

Or @Merc4x4 had some data dump that gave a few more details. but I can't remember what that URL was, and am too lazy to go back and find it. :)
pretty sure this is the URL that populates the B6G tracker, but I'm too apathetic to open up my browser dev tools to check...

*best viewed in FireFox
https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=1FMEE5DP9MLAXXXXX&orderNumber=XXXX

B6G tracker
*best NOT viewed in FireFox
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/pages/tracker/

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@acnp2022 - did you get the 'matte' hood sticker? How well does it match in to the Bronco? I was debating waiting for mine to arrive and getting the color to either match the plastic adjacent on the hood (and presumably the wheel

THanks! Yeah, gives me the "check back later - no window sticker for you" message... :(

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay what are the thoughts on the "topo" version of the hood bump graphic? I have an OxWhite Badlands coming some day and I am filling my time buying stuff in advance. I am at least going to get the solid matte black one (or am considering waiting and having one made that matches the charcoal of the plastic directly behind it). I am going to add some vinyl to the lower sides as well for protection and contrast. Probably doing the rhino dominator D6 step/slider too, after we see how well my wife fares getting in and out.

EDIT - duplicate question removed - having a brain-lapse day...

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1632842954613
Sponsored

Last edited: