Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Merc4x4 isn't this what you were waiting for? https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...it-for-2021-ford-bronco-diode-dynamics.24428/

$770 for the sport. not bad... I think?
I'm going to start with the ss3 sae amber fogs. Hoping to be able to hook them into the factory fog light wiring and switch if I can get all the parts.
Still not sure about which level, Sport or Pro.
The other 2 lights I'm thinking of going with are a set of amber sae driving and white sae driving hooked to 2 upfitter switches.

Leaving for NC soon. Wish I could get some fog lights hooked up before I go, but shipping is too unpredictable in the new normal.

This was recommended for the upfitter wires. With plugs on the end, you won't have to keep cutting them shorter every time you change the accessory or switch number.
https://www.amazon.com/Weather-Pack...1631889779&sprefix=weatherpak,aps,246&sr=8-14

Really need to spend time with the truck. I'll be able to crawl over it while in NC. Haven't seen it since Saturday and I just keep looking at the 2 pics I took last Saturday. :(
Only 1.5 more days until I get to see it again!
Need to hook up the fridge Saturday. Still haven't put the front plate on, gotta check to see if I have the needed tools...

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? bronco

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Switched to soft top and removed tow package a few weeks ago and finally got a build week of November 8th! Reservation was 8/6/2020 at Brewster. Can't believe it!

OBX 4 door
Sasquatch
High package

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Switched to soft top and removed tow package a few weeks ago and finally got a build week of November 8th! Reservation was 8/6/2020 at Brewster. Can't believe it!

OBX 4 door
Sasquatch
High package
congrats!

well that makes me somewhat hopeful that my 11/1 build week is still happening.

asked my dealer to confirm. criquets.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I kept tow on BB soft and got picked back in August, for September build, pushed back to 10/18.

Anyways moral of the story.. I don't think tow is a big constraint like they say. And I ordered tow for my BaseSquatch and that looks like it'll be a pain in the ass to run the wires 🤬

But congrats on getting picked!
Thanks! I'm gonna see if they can add tow package back as opposed to having to install it later. I've heard of people modifying certain aspects of their build, even after they got a VIN. There was someone on the forum who said they changed color after getting a VIN so hopefully I can add it back. Tempted to try to add hard top back if Brewster is able to, but maybe I shouldn't mess with it. Even with a VIN, you never know what could happen with Ford these days..lol

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey @Merc4x4 ... Can you share how your buying experience went? Did they push anything on you like Ford Protect, financing, etc? and if so, did you bite on any of that? Did you trade in anything and how was the offer, etc? just curious what to expect when i go in hopefully before the end of year LOL ....
Good luck guy! Whoever you are!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
congrats!

well that makes me somewhat hopeful that my 11/1 build week is still happening.

asked my dealer to confirm. criquets.
This is what I imagine powpows dealer doing, while ignoring his emails

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? OptimalDisastrousGordonsetter-max-1mb

yesterday was my 1yr anniversary with you all and no one noticed!

1633030784779.png

I thought you all cared! 😭
I'm on mobile! Doesn't show all that detail lol
Sponsored