NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Bronco
Undecided
You guys might not want to admit it, but I will....

Steelers suck!
And yes I'm a Steelers fan. Offense sucks, defense (aside from 1st game) sucks anymore. No run game.. Nothing....

They share the same record as the Jets, Giants & Eagles! It's time to admit... They suck! :(
I agree with you! 100%

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Anyone notice the Ford apple watch app is working? Thought they scrapped the whole thing?

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Since we're talking about Brewster installed accessories, I did ask them about the Deluxe cargo enclosure with raised lid for 4DR.
$939+tax installed.
Seems a bit steep. I didn't bite.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Bronco
Outer Banks
I did ask Brewster to quote me for install of hitch, molle system and vinyl on the side. Came to around 800. Which isn't bad. But I cheaped out and decided to do all those things myself. My jersey friend is very handy. Did the vinyl install for his Subaru and it looks great. Around the forums I'm hearing Installing a hitch won't take more than 30 mins

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Bronco
First Edition
I did ask Brewster to quote me for install of hitch, molle system and vinyl on the side. Came to around 800. Which isn't bad. But I cheaped out and decided to do all those things myself. My jersey friend is very handy. Did the vinyl install for his Subaru and it looks great. Around the forums I'm hearing Installing a hitch won't take more than 30 mins
ill reconfirm pricing and let everyone know what i find out.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Bronco
Badlands
Well for one, I think most here are smart enough to NOT own Apple crap, that's why we didn't notice ;)

BTW I wanted to ask you, what's your gas mileage been in that Squatch? Now that you've probably put some miles on it. And is your driving mostly city? Highway? Mix? Inquiring minds want to know (as in me!) 😁
Ha! And some of us like to have stuff that works while not selling every detail about our movement or our communications…😉

Bronc-OH

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Bronco
Base
John might be able to help with accessories I thought ? Also it's so quiet because everyone's sitting and waiting for movement.

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Bronco
Outer Banks
Well for one, I think most here are smart enough to NOT own Apple crap, that's why we didn't notice ;)
I’ve been busy playing with my new iPhone. 😂

For real though, I’m just stuck in a holding pattern now that I have to wait to order a ‘22 in a color I won’t entirely be happy with. I’m just over it. This isn’t fun anymore, I’m not enthusiastic about it at all anymore. I just want to get the damn thing I’ve been waiting over a year for and be f’n done with it.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Bronco
Outer Banks
I’ve been busy playing with my new iPhone. 😂

For real though, I’m just stuck in a holding pattern now that I have to wait to order a ‘22 in a color I won’t entirely be happy with. I’m just over it. This isn’t fun anymore, I’m not enthusiastic about it at all anymore. I just want to get the damn thing I’ve been waiting over a year for and be f’n done with it.
Couldn't relate more. This has been abusive

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Badlands
Hey I'll admit... If it weren't for iPhone, I never would've got to see all those nude celebrities every time their accounts get hacked ;)
Really - you hold a tech company responsible for poor account and password management? You can go out to Shodan and bring up lots of devices where idiots leave “admin” and “password” as their user name and pw. Stupid is as stupid does, I believe Gump said…

Or you could just use your gmail so Google can scan the contents of your email to offer products to you and cut out the middle man.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Bronco
Badlands

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Badlands

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Badlands
You Android haters crack me up. I guess if it weren't for Apple I'd have no one to feel sorry for. Simple phone for simple people. Sorry, but I prefer to be unique, not what some tech company thinks I should be.

And since when was Admin & Password a bad thing? Been using that on my router for years! 😁 oh wait.... I don't own an iPhone... And I think for myself.... So yeah, I lock my stuff down a little better ;)
Not really looking for a fight here. never said I was an "android hater" - only responded to your 'dis' of someone using an iPhone. Great for you - and guess what, it is the same thing for Jeeps and Broncos, Vanilla and Chocolate and many other things. Variety is great.

Development on some platforms is a headache. One person's 'variety' is another person's bane. Some want to tinker, others want stuff that works with no hassle. I've been in tech a LONG time, and worked for software developers and the hardware companies, on "opposing sides". I'd hate it if there were only one choice - who would drive the innovation? Cheers to what you like, and hopefully you can respect that others like different things.

Advertisement

Advertisement