Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What time? @AngryAgain could meet you for a Bronco date and you could go mall crawling
My "ready time" is 4pm. But I have to take a train in from Philly and the only time my wife can drop me off at the 30th street station is in the morning. So I'll be waiting around in Brewster all day for the most part

Hopefully there's brewery nearby. Youd think with a town called Brewster, it would be ripe with breweries

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My "ready time" is 4pm. But I have to take a train in from Philly and the only time my wife can drop me off at the 30th street station is in the morning. So I'll be waiting around in Brewster all day for the most part

Hopefully there's brewery nearby. Youd think with a town called Brewster, it would be ripe with breweries
Tom and Jerry has good wings as well....

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The 'Beer Time' store is next to Brewsters. Pick up a six pack or a growler and hang out at the reservoir.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1636125380884

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1636125380884

NEWS FLASH!

I randomly looked at the tracker page again.. and it said it was delivered. I just drove down to the dealer to see if I could find this obscure thing, and sure enough I found it parked there!

I didn't get a call from the dealer. I wanted to see it come off the truck. Maybe it got there too late for someone to know about calling me.

Eh, who cares, it's here now! 🍻
Cheers to your new ride!!

lumberjack357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I'm curious.

With this launch as pathetic as it has been, can someone tell me why the fuck Ford insisted on putting a plastic steering wheel in a $45k BaseSquatch? What garbage is that? Was I aware it was cheap? Well assumed because it's not like they paraded any Base models or even cloth models during their tours! But still, that's cheap of Ford.

Next complaint... The visor... 3/4" gap between A pillar and visor... Perfect to be blinded by the sun 🤬 🤬 🤬

And lastly, sync4.... Listening to siriusxm, Octane... Little bitch song comes on want to switch to Ozzy's Boneyard... Rather than reach for the screen, I use the steering wheel controls... Do you think it worked? Of course not, it switched to AM radio. Figure OK, let's set some favorite channels to Sirius. Try again... Again goes to AM radio

Why the fuck has Ford become so stupid with some of this shit? my God.... Simple things like this that are stupid... Pisses me off!

How's that @PowPow ?
If you're wife is wondering what to get you for Christmas, might I suggest...
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? hb7b

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
someone tell me why the fuck Ford insisted on putting a plastic steering wheel in a $45k BaseSquatch? What garbage is that? Was I aware it was cheap? Well assumed because it's not like they paraded any Base models or even cloth models during their tours! But still, that's cheap of Ford.
That is pretty redic. Mid gets leather wheel, right? I hope!
Next complaint... The visor... 3/4" gap between A pillar and visor... Perfect to be blinded by the sun 🤬 🤬 🤬
Stupid. But probably had something to do with the roof coming off?
Of course not, it switched to AM radio. Figure OK, let's set some favorite channels to Sirius. Try again... Again goes to AM radio
There's s gotta be a setting for that...

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Fuck if I found it yet.
And just a standard Big Bend gets leather wheel.
The plastic steering wheel sucks ass! There's NO grip to it. I mean hell, give us a rubber wheel... IDIOTS! 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬
Big bend and higher?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fuck if I found it yet.
And just a standard Big Bend gets leather wheel.
The plastic steering wheel sucks ass! There's NO grip to it. I mean hell, give us a rubber wheel... IDIOTS! 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬
I'll start a gofundme to get you a custom wheel brother
Sponsored