Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Every time I read a horror story of $5-$15K ADM it makes me :sick:.

Has the Brewster experience been good for everyone? I'm a day 1 F-150 Lightning reservation and Brewster is my chosen dealership, hoping they're continuing the good service I got. Still not sure if I'm going to get the Lightning, I do love a good V8.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Every time I read a horror story of $5-$15K ADM it makes me :sick:.

Has the Brewster experience been good for everyone? I'm a day 1 F-150 Lightning reservation and Brewster is my chosen dealership, hoping they're continuing the good service I got. Still not sure if I'm going to get the Lightning, I do love a good V8.
You will have no worries with Brewster

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yesterday. Today is just as nice.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1640799343873

UD1c0TO152C7sFHkPTJtyaHQ=w1488-h1116-no?authuser=0.jpg

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Has anyone seen the Bronco Raffle thread? WOW! Talk about people not being able to understand simple math and probability. I get that its a donation to the united way (who doesn't take a huge portion for admin) but there's a level of sketchiness to the whole thing and the typos in the rules about dates etc...and the guy promoting it is making it sound like you have a 1/1000 chance of winning when it's more like .0035% chance of winning with a $10 donation....if the "raffle" registration hasn't ended like the rules stipulate.

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You will have no worries with Brewster
Hey @Vigor you do realize that @BigBronco1 was like one of the first to get his Bronco from Brewster right? (at least I hope he was, otherwise I'll look like a big dummy 🤷‍♂️)

But to answer his question, I don't think I've seen anyone really say anything bad at Brewster. Seems all have been happy with them so far. Well except for.... Shit... Now I gotta remember a name... Oh... @Bronc-OH who never got his Sport... But that was a Ford issue, nothing that Brewster really did.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey @Vigor you do realize that @BigBronco1 was like one of the first to get his Bronco from Brewster right? (at least I hope he was, otherwise I'll look like a big dummy 🤷‍♂️)

But to answer his question, I don't think I've seen anyone really say anything bad at Brewster. Seems all have been happy with them so far. Well except for.... Shit... Now I gotta remember a name... Oh... @Bronc-OH who never got his Sport... But that was a Ford issue, nothing that Brewster really did.
Nothing but love for Brewster from me. They were professional to work with.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nothing but love for Brewster from me. They were professional to work with.
At least you didn't get mad that it took me 5 minutes to remember your username 😁

That's what you get when you stop emailing me! 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't want to be that guy.... It's something @Rob1135ny would do.... But here goes 😁

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_6866
3rd trip to NC in the Bronco; racking up the miles. 5,813 so far and still have to make the 600 mile trip back to NYC.
Going to have to schedule an oil change with Brewster soon. Hope they know the correct amount of oil to put back in!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Oops. I misread
My only hangup is not receiving my Ford points yet. But that may be out of their control

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oops. I misread
My only hangup is not receiving my Ford points yet. But that may be out of their control
Which points? The 42k I got immediately. The extra 20k I reached out to dealer a few days after, and then got those instantly.

The 200k... Well sadly I wasn't eligible for that 😞

Add in that I also was under the impression that going to see the Bronco during their tours would net us 10 or 15k as well... But can't seem to find that anywhere.
Sponsored