Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What is it? A build your own Bronco? 🤷‍♂️
Good guess.
Bendpak 10k symmetrical lift
Barly got it off the truck, weighs 1800 pounds!
Now the fun part, assembly.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just passed colonial ford in Danbury, CT they have 12 yes 12 broncos on the lot!!! Wtf
I just passed a po po on my way to grab lunch..... and I GOT PULLED OVER!!! 🤬 🤬 🤬 This particular po po didn't like the red halo... something about illegal... blah blah blah... But he was cool, ran my license, came back clean of course (cuz I'm a nice guy), and told me to change to white or amber and sent me on my way. And I blame you @Rob1135ny, you po po's need to leave me alone! 😁

Edit: I'm thinking they probably confused me with that @EvlNvrDys guy or something 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just passed a po po on my way to grab lunch..... and I GOT PULLED OVER!!! 🤬 🤬 🤬 This particular po po didn't like the red halo... something about illegal... blah blah blah... But he was cool, ran my license, came back clean of course (cuz I'm a nice guy), and told me to change to white or amber and sent me on my way. And I blame you @Rob1135ny, you po po's need to leave me alone! 😁
Stop doing things wrong man!

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, looks like I will be finally picking up the Bronco tomorrow afternoon.
Unfortunately there was a little damage in transit, but it's only a deep scratch on the rim.
I had the choice of waiting for it to get repaired and pick everything up next week or leave the tire/rim with them and pick that up after it's repaired. I obviously chose the latter. Need to finally get my hands on the vehicle!!

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, looks like I will be finally picking up the Bronco tomorrow afternoon.
Unfortunately there was a little damage in transit, but it's only a deep scratch on the rim.
I had the choice of waiting for it to get repaired and pick everything up next week or leave the tire/rim with them and pick that up after it's repaired. I obviously chose the latter. Need to finally get my hands on the vehicle!!
Damage part sucks... but like you said, at least you get to pick it up tomorrow!!

They still holding true to the original deal we had with them? They should be!

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Damage part sucks... but like you said, at least you get to pick it up tomorrow!!

They still holding true to the original deal we had with them? They should be!
It might feel a little naked without a spare in the back, but my impatience got the better of me.

And yes, they are honoring the original deal. I'll give the full review after I pick up the vehicle tomorrow, but so far it's been a very easy process...other than these last few days when I knew it had arrived and sitting in the lot at the dealership.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It might feel a little naked without a spare in the back, but my impatience got the better of me.

And yes, they are honoring the original deal. I'll give the full review after I pick up the vehicle tomorrow, but so far it's been a very easy process...other than these last few days when I knew it had arrived and sitting in the lot at the dealership.
Brewster?