Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not that I’m trying to change the subject….
But I showed my wife the pictures of the Bronco and she says …. It needs bigger tires!!!
Obviously your wife is smarter than you! I'd say man up and go to 37's, but if you want any type of gas mileage stop at 35's.

Does this mean you are a proud Bronco owner now? Not the usual Jeep A-hole? 😁
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Friend picked up her BaseSquatch from Chapman today. It's identical to mine except for no roofrails...... and hers got shipped and mine didn't. Built 4 days after mine too. At least I got a ride home in it, it's sweet! Somehow it ended up with wash-out floors, filed a mis-build with Ford.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1683230722877

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Friend picked up her BaseSquatch from Chapman today. It's identical to mine except for no roofrails...... and hers got shipped and mine didn't. Built 4 days after mine too. At least I got a ride home in it, it's sweet! Somehow it ended up with wash-out floors, filed a mis-build with Ford.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1683230722877
I see that Ford is still all over quality and inspection huh?

I remember when they first starting making these and all the idiots on this forum were like: Cut them some slack, MAP employees are the best, they deserve more money!

And here we are 2 1/2 years later and these idiots STILL can't build a Bronco correctly 🤦‍♂️

BTW, maybe the roof rails are holding up yours shipping 🤷‍♂️

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We're undecided if the washout floors are a free upgrade or not. It does have the standard carpeted floor mats, front only. Hope mine gets carpet since I bought the Mabett style floor liners eons ago, they're way past the return date.

Roof rails on mine required a stop at the mod shop. I was 'built' 3/26, she was 3/27, she made the train, I didn't. I'm thinking I just got a bad parking spot. But a 6 week delay is crazy.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nope it’s still on the lot…. Anyone want to buy a 2018 Gmc Yukon Denal

Sponsored

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like one of them friendship rings from one of them Medevil Times weekends
Looks more like a Hobbit hand from The Fellowship of the Ring.:ROFLMAO:

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They have a shit ton of broncos there

D532A366-64B9-44FA-85E9-62A3A0D0DF94.jpeg

5F1E4EB0-1A59-4ECE-9E11-0D7814CBCD73.jpeg
Are you waiting on the PDI? I actually stopped by Brewster today as well. Picked up the rim they fixed due to a scratch during transit as well as the tailgate bracket (plastic) that was cracked. My bronco is finally made whole.
And this week-long rain finally looks like it's ending so I can add some exterior trim stuff.

Side note: Really wanted the RCI rock sliders, but with the ~8 week lead time I was looking at steps like the ones from metal-tech. I got up to the checkout page, only to find out it was a $750+ freight charge.....yeah, I know it's heavy, but at an extra 50%, no thanks. Need to find another solution.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Are you waiting on the PDI? I actually stopped by Brewster today as well. Picked up the rim they fixed due to a scratch during transit as well as the tailgate bracket (plastic) that was cracked. My bronco is finally made whole.
And this week-long rain finally looks like it's ending so I can add some exterior trim stuff.

Side note: Really wanted the RCI rock sliders, but with the ~8 week lead time I was looking at steps like the ones from metal-tech. I got up to the checkout page, only to find out it was a $750+ freight charge.....yeah, I know it's heavy, but at an extra 50%, no thanks. Need to find another solution.
Pdi?
Sponsored