Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good news though, we picked up 1 more last night. Brings the running total to 98. So if we find a good deal, we can tell them we expect approx. 1/2 of this group to head that way. Telling a dealership we are looking at 30-50 guaranteed sales, helps make our life easier.

And who knows, after that fiasco last night, maybe dealers will (hopefully) be more willing to deal now ?‍♂
Sponsored

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's what I figured. If we can't find anything local and I stay where I am at I can use the x-plan and be fine. It will be interesting to see what is what once the smoke clears. Ford really has a way to piss their customers off.
Has it been confirmed that Ford will allow x plan? Was thinking about that yesterday. My current reservation dealer will take x plan, but if it's not available NaNa's 3% below msrp is a better deal.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has it been confirmed that Ford will allow x plan? Was thinking about that yesterday. My current reservation dealer will take x plan, but if it's not available NaNa's 3% below msrp is a better deal.
There was a tweet like a month ago from Levine that said Bronco will be eligible for x-plan. That's the closest confirmation we have.

To be honest, it's not a limited edition vehicle, I can't see how it wouldn't be eligible. Maybe the Bronco Warthog/Raptor. Maybe the (I don't want to say it to jinx the few that got this type of reservation, you know who I'm talking about). But every other Bronco I'd think should be eligible.

What we are looking into now (without throwing it at a dealer), is $500-$750 below invoice. Compare that to my chart on the 1st post, it's a pretty decent swing...could be as much as $900 swing if you opted for Base @ $750 below. The higher the trim, the closer x-plan is to invoice.. Think the range is anywhere from $29 (FE) to $162 (Base) above invoice, so lower trim, bigger swing. (I'll check 1st post after I hit post reply here).

Edit: Updated chart to show savings over x-plan for $750 below invoice, and below that added vehicle price for $500 below invoice.

Keep in mind, these charts do NOT show delivery, so $1495 must be added to them for better accuracy.

Last edited:

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not going to let it affect me though. We're talking to Bergey's, Cooperstown, and a few others I can't think of right now. And we are continuing to look for a deal for the group!
Cooperstown( Royal Auto) has been a 1 way conversation so far.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So now that we’ve heard about how ford is handling reservations, there could be delays if you don’t pick a high volume dealer, where does that leave us?

for NJ guys, I’m seeing all American Ford is the top volume dealer for the state. They have a couple locations but I think the Old Bridge location is the mothership. Seems like they have confirmed xplan but no cap on doc fee. I was initially going to change to Mahwah ford that had a capped doc fee and xplan. But just googling they have a small structure and parking lot, so probably it’s just another small local dealer.

Dana Ford in Staten Island is also on the list for a top volume dealer.

will likely wait another few weeks to change. All American in Old Bridge might be the one. Don’t feel like getting a flat tire hitting pot holes in Staten Island on my way home from taking delivery plus think taxes will work against me for NY/NYC location.

Also i think we need to call ford to change. So be careful waiting to the last day or two and all the bronco guys may load up the wait times.

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
There was a tweet like a month ago from Levine that said Bronco will be eligible for x-plan. That's the closest confirmation we have.

To be honest, it's not a limited edition vehicle, I can't see how it wouldn't be eligible. Maybe the Bronco Warthog/Raptor. Maybe the (I don't want to say it to jinx the few that got this type of reservation, you know who I'm talking about). But every other Bronco I'd think should be eligible.

What we are looking into now (without throwing it at a dealer), is $500-$750 below invoice. Compare that to my chart on the 1st post, it's a pretty decent swing...could be as much as $900 swing if you opted for Base @ $750 below. The higher the trim, the closer x-plan is to invoice.. Think the range is anywhere from $29 (FE) to $162 (Base) above invoice, so lower trim, bigger swing. (I'll check 1st post after I hit post reply here).

Edit: Updated chart to show savings over x-plan for $750 below invoice, and below that added vehicle price for $500 below invoice.

Keep in mind, these charts do NOT show delivery, so $1495 must be added to them for better accuracy.
Yeah, I've been operating under the assumption and rumors that it'd be eligible for x plan. It'd be nice if they'd confirm it before the dealer change deadline, that'd be a big kick in the nuts if it wasn't and we didn't know it. Thanks for your ongoing efforts!

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Chick Any word on when @Mickeysales will post their official pricing structure or offer?
You really missed it when I posted in the Kaytes Ford thread and in here huh?

Mickey told me that the owner, Leo Kaytes, didn't feel right about giving us a deal and not the people who already reserved with them. So they are just doing x-plan.

Guess they didn't want the extra business... I don't know. But that's why we moved on.

Sponsored

Bmorejosh

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am 100% in on a four door Outer Banks - I have two reservations with two separate dealers. I also own a plane and will fly; have wife drive the Bronco home. I am looking for the best deal so I will move whichever reservation is necessary.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am 100% in on a four door Outer Banks - I have two reservations with two separate dealers. I also own a plane and will fly; have wife drive the Bronco home. I am looking for the best deal so I will move whichever reservation is necessary.
How much are tickets to granger ?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sweet. Are you offering free plane rides for all of us? :p

Of course I'm still pushing for something sorta close.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
You really missed it when I posted in the Kaytes Ford thread and in here huh?
No, I saw it. I just like aggravating you with repeat questions. /s
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I honestly wanted him to come back and say it himself. X plan with lifetime warranty in NY 30 min from my place may be entertained.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No, I saw it. I just like aggravating you with repeat questions. /s
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I honestly wanted him to come back and say it himself. X plan with lifetime warranty in NY 30 min from my place may be entertained.
He told me he was going to post in his thread last week.

Guess maybe he just got busy.. you know, same old story, different day. I guess it takes someone with a little more passion to come in here and look for sales. God knows I wouldn't want to put up with us... we can be a bit much ?‍♂
Sponsored