Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So now that we’ve heard about how ford is handling reservations, there could be delays if you don’t pick a high volume dealer, where does that leave us?

for NJ guys, I’m seeing all American Ford is the top volume dealer for the state. They have a couple locations but I think the Old Bridge location is the mothership. Seems like they have confirmed xplan but no cap on doc fee. I was initially going to change to Mahwah ford that had a capped doc fee and xplan. But just googling they have a small structure and parking lot, so probably it’s just another small local dealer.

Dana Ford in Staten Island is also on the list for a top volume dealer.

will likely wait another few weeks to change. All American in Old Bridge might be the one. Don’t feel like getting a flat tire hitting pot holes in Staten Island on my way home from taking delivery plus think taxes will work against me for NY/NYC location.

Also i think we need to call ford to change. So be careful waiting to the last day or two and all the bronco guys may load up the wait times.
Yeah - NJ with no cap on doc fee - not feelin that knowing full well they can charge up to $500. Would rather take my chances in NY with a $75 max fee.
Sponsored

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
So now that we’ve heard about how ford is handling reservations, there could be delays if you don’t pick a high volume dealer, where does that leave us?

for NJ guys, I’m seeing all American Ford is the top volume dealer for the state. They have a couple locations but I think the Old Bridge location is the mothership. Seems like they have confirmed xplan but no cap on doc fee. I was initially going to change to Mahwah ford that had a capped doc fee and xplan. But just googling they have a small structure and parking lot, so probably it’s just another small local dealer.

Dana Ford in Staten Island is also on the list for a top volume dealer.

will likely wait another few weeks to change. All American in Old Bridge might be the one. Don’t feel like getting a flat tire hitting pot holes in Staten Island on my way home from taking delivery plus think taxes will work against me for NY/NYC location.

Also i think we need to call ford to change. So be careful waiting to the last day or two and all the bronco guys may load up the wait times.
..All American in Old Bridge is my dealer also..

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah - NJ with no cap on doc fee - not feelin that knowing full well they can charge up to $500. Would rather take my chances in NY with a $75 max fee.
X-plan limits doc fee to $100 in NJ. And I think NY is at $75

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

..All American in Old Bridge is my dealer also..
Just curious, other than All American saying on their own web site they are #1 volume in Northeast, do we have confirmation?

I don't think they were willing to deal at all. So I'm just asking.

Personally, I'm still looking for a deal tho. Not ready to jump to a big dealer just yet.

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If Leo Kaytes is just doing no ADM+X-plan, they're my closest option by a mile, cuz Friendly isn't being very "Friendly" and I work in Orange County anyways.

Really, the further we get down the wire, the more I'm thinking dealers like Stephens and Granger are the very big exceptions rather than the rule.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
X-plan limits doc fee to $100 in NJ. And I think NY is at $75
is that right? So we’re better off staying silent on doc fee know xplan will override the cap on doc fee?

bit skeptical since doc fee costs seem to be independent of xplan confirmation emails from dealers

so if I tell a NJ dealer that they should email a confirmation on accepting doc fee and that x plan caps doc fee at 75 for NJ they will agree??

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

is that right? So we’re better to fa staying silent on doc fee know xplan will override and cap doc fee?

bit skeptical since doc fee costs seem to be independent of xplan confirmation emails
Is not so much staying silent as in its just not a concern if you use x-plan. That is one of the bonuses to X-plan because we've seen horror stories of dealer charging like $800 for doc fees.

Somewhere around here they explain x-plan pretty good. Or even Google it. Doc fees definitely capped.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is not so much staying silent as in its just not a concern if you use x-plan. That is one of the bonuses to X-plan because we've seen horror stories of dealer charging like $800 for doc fees.

Somewhere around here they explain x-plan pretty good. Or even Google it. Doc fees definitely capped.
so you’re saying I should include the 75 doc fee for NJ dealers to confirm? And we Shouldn’t be surprised if there no pushback given the way xplans are structured?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

so you’re saying I should include the 75 doc fee for NJ dealers to confirm? And we Shouldn’t be surprised if there no pushback given the way xplans are structured?
You should confirm if the dealer accepts x-plan, no need to mention doc fees since if they do, that is capped.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? SmartSelect_20200927-212847_Firefox

Taken from Ford x-plan (hope that link works)

If the dealer accepts x-plan and IF the Bronco is x-plan eligible (which Levine said it would be), then x-plan will be a set price. No negotiating.

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just curious, other than All American saying on their own web site they are #1 volume in Northeast, do we have confirmation?

I don't think they were willing to deal at all. So I'm just asking.

Personally, I'm still looking for a deal tho. Not ready to jump to a big dealer just yet.
...All American has I believe 3 locations...Old Bridge...Point pleasant and Paramus...The OB store is their biggest.. as soon as B&P comes out..I'll stop in again..

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
i shot a message to a handful of dealers in Brooklyn the Bronx and Long Island.

Essentially saying I have a group of 80 reservation holders looking to transfer reservations. Looking to find a dealer willing to offer incentives similar to those we have seen from dealers out west including $1000 below invoice and x plan. Given the recent call with how allocation allotment will play out, we feel it would be a great opportunity to bring in a large group of reservation holders to bolster units for delivery next year.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Think these places are on to use. I don't even get a response when I email them

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Think these places are on to use. I don't even get a response when I email them
Their loss. We have everything to gain and nothing to lose. I have sky miles to get out to Iowa for free and there’s plenty of cool cities to check out on a road trip between NY and Granger for a nice road trip.
Sponsored