Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good news. No extra fees. I must've misread something.

Just paid:
MSRP
Tax
Title/Reg
Lien fee
Doc fees

They did try slipping window etching in there. But once I said I didn't want that, he removed it. No further push.

No gas or advertising. So that's cool.

Crazy to me how each dealer is different. Think this shit would be standard across the board. (again why I support the Tesla model!)

Bad news... https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/help-unable-to-push-order-through.12070/

But I'm sure it'll get worked out.
I see gas and advertising on mine. $41.40 gas and $200 advertising. It's under invoice, while msrp says $0 for both. So are they trying to seek this in for some? They didn't have etching in mine.
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I see gas and advertising on mine. $41.40 gas and $200 advertising. It's under invoice, while msrp says $0 for both. So are they trying to seek this in for some? They didn't have etching in mine.
From what we have heard from a few dealers, gas and advertising is part of dealer invoice, not MSRP. Basically what it comes down to is, it's a Ford thing, not a dealer thing.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From what we have heard from a few dealers, gas and advertising is part of dealer invoice, not MSRP. Basically what it comes down to is, it's a Ford thing, not a dealer thing.
Freaking Ford. Like a cell phone company with all the hidden fee's. It's like they have been going out of their way to piss us off more w/ the bronco release.

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice! Still waiting for my confirmation email from Ford. Order was finalized on Tues. Emailed my sales rep yesterday to find out what’s up, just waiting to hear back.

Sponsored

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nah, Mike. Just called him and he’s double checking. Def should have received one by now.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Random question... I submitted my build already but I want tube doors, which are supposedly late availability (Q3). Does that mean they would delay my build? No one I've asked seems to know definitively.

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just wanted to share that I’m 90% bumping to MY22. Early day 2 reservation @ Brewster.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 3CE1F746-7FA2-46BB-B876-A1A37C19327D
Welcome to the party! Here you can enjoy less stress, More color options, a white roof, Mansquatch, and the chance to save up for a larger down payment :)

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Random question... I submitted my build already but I want tube doors, which are supposedly late availability (Q3). Does that mean they would delay my build? No one I've asked seems to know definitively.
Seems pretty obvious it would hold up your order till q3.

Just order it without them and get them later.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems pretty obvious it would hold up your order till q3.

Just order it without them and get them later.
Nothing is obvious with this roll-out. They're an accessory, not something essential to the build. There was talk a while ago of DIO accessories ordered with the Bronco being delivered separately when they become available. If thats the case I'd rather get them at invoice..that's why I asked.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nothing is obvious with this roll-out. They're an accessory, not something essential to the build. There was talk a while ago of DIO accessories ordered with the Bronco being delivered separately when they become available. If thats the case I'd rather get them at invoice..that's why I asked.
If I had to guess, I would say it should NOT delay your order. As you said, it's an accessory and can be shipped later.
Sponsored