Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We get a discount on Baja Designs btw as well. They have a few bronco sets coming. I have had good luck with them.
Is that a general forum member discount? I'm thinking about the SAE amber fog modular bumper assembly.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yea I like led, but the price difference is a lot and when the bulb goes out on these you can just pop a new one in. LED you have to send back to the manufacturer to have led replaced if it's under warranty
23 year warranty on the KC's - not worried LOL. Plus ya gotta love the old school look.

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

23 year warranty on the KC's - not worried LOL. Plus ya gotta love the old school look.
Yea. When a company has been around for a long time and have a warranty like that they got their shit down. Might upgrade to led down the road, but I do love that old school look. Picked up 2 different sets. Regular spread and a set of fog.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting the images show them as being brighter then the more expensive competitors.
Assembled in the US for what its worth. I will be leasing this first bronco and dont want to spend to much. They seems like a good compromise in price/quality.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
oof, just called ford bronco team on timelines out of curiosity. I know they are probably overestimating to save their ass but here is what she told me.

"Once vehicle goes into production it typically completed in 4-6weeks, with another 2 weeks to ship"..my response was "ok, so 2 months after my build date I can expect to take delivery"..."we like to tell people 12 weeks from build date to be sure"....

got a vin? got an early July build week?...cool, Ford is promising you'll have it by October. rough start to the week.
12 weeks = 6 paychecks to add to the down payment

That's how my mind works

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

well I have to budget myself with lights. Already ordered the tube steps that I actually like that you can get with the bronco and the security drawer for the 4 door.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well I have to budget myself with lights. Already ordered the tube steps that I actually like that you can get with the bronco and the security drawer for the 4 door.
Yeah I'm for sure looking at that security drawer. Perfect place to keep all my ratchet straps and recovery gear. Just wish they listed the dimensions of it on the accessories site.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OKTB!

Can't wait to get my Bronco fornever!

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For those thinking aftermarket wheels and tires, looking for your thoughts. Reminder I'm a non-squatch BD

I think I'm going with RTR wheels (9 inch rim) shown below at +30 offset. I prefer the 18s but could go 17
https://www.rtrvehicles.com/collections/bronco-rtr-parts/products/bronco-rtr-tech-6

I want to wrap them with T/A KO2s at 33", but can't decide on the size. My first choice was 275 70 R18s, same as my truck, but it says the max rim size is 8.5. Q1: Any idea why 265s can do a 9 inch rim but these can't? My second choice would be the 305 65 R18 but those will stick out 1.78", seems like a lot relative to stock. Do you think the current BD tires (265 70 R17) line up directly with fender or will they sit inside the fender a bit? I want to keep stock fenders, but don't want to stick out too much beyond. Other choice would be 295 70 R17 which will stick out 1.58" more than stock.

The Badlands runs 285 70 R17 +55, so this will be 0.4" further out than the BD. When I saw the Badlands I thought it looked great, likely fits inside the same fender right?

I'm ready to buy, just can't decide what.
Sponsored