Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Gotta be honest, seeing all these reviews is definitely making me feel like I made a misstep cancelling my res, but I'm sticking to my guns and buying one in three years when Ford figures their crap out :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Gotta be honest, seeing all these reviews is definitely making me feel like I made a misstep cancelling my res, but I'm sticking to my guns and buying one in three years when Ford figures their crap out :ROFLMAO:
Other than "Need right now" requirements @niknailor I'm right with you. Yeah, there might be a "cost" due to waiting (MSRP increase, stupid resale valuations) but that secondary market should come down in 2-3 years (gas and oil costs).

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You're pretty funny... based on emails lately, I fully expect to see myself sitting here 3 years from now still waiting on my VIN 😞

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You're pretty funny... based on emails lately, I fully expect to see myself sitting here 3 years from now still waiting on my VIN 😞
i'm really doing my best to try and not think about it, and then one thursday I'll be surprised by an email.

that'll be possible for like June, July & maaaaaybe August... but then once Sept rolls by, and then Oct... Nov... Dec... and I'm back outside shoveling my damn driveway mumbling under my breathe, stupid Ford and their stupid sexy Bronco, I just want a car to drive, but noooooo. Webasto can't make a damn hard top so now here I am, with 1 car, wife is ready to murder me, boss is sick of my excuses to why I can't make it into the office... and why am I shoveling snow? Might as well buy a snowblower, at least I know that'll be here before next year... Unless Ford made the engine on the thing...

stupid Ford and their stupid Bronco...

......stupid ford....

Sponsored

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know, I'm hilarious ;)

Other than "Need right now" requirements @niknailor I'm right with you. Yeah, there might be a "cost" due to waiting (MSRP increase, stupid resale valuations) but that secondary market should come down in 2-3 years (gas and oil costs).
Yeah, I'm not super upset about waiting in the grand scheme of things; more options will be available, and if they axe the manual I'll just buy a used one!

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As your Truck moved along in the process did you get emails or was the status just updated on the Ford website?
I got emails - they came the morning after each step. So 6/22 I got the built email, and 6/23 I got the shipped email. I happened to speak to Tim at Brewster on 6/22 afternoon and he could already see it in the system as shipped.

@EvlNvrDys Don't forget we're team Race Red!

Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I got emails - they came the morning after each step. So 6/22 I got the built email, and 6/23 I got the shipped email. I happened to speak to Tim at Brewster on 6/22 afternoon and he could already see it in the system as shipped.

@EvlNvrDys Don't forget we're team Race Red!
I thought R&R was "rest & relaxation". You know, because this whole process is easy and carefree.

AU98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, had to make an adult decision. With the continual delays - would have had to wait until MY23 unless I compromised/settled, not making this years dealer allocation, and having to get a temporary car to get to work, I canceled my order and went a different direction. For the same price of a fully loaded Wildtrak, I bought a fully loaded Audi Q5 Sportback - it even has cup holders and a matching interior. While I can‘t do any serious off-roading, Audi’s AWD will get my through the snow in CT. I will look again at the Bronco down the road once Ford gets their act together.

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I bought a fully loaded Audi Q5 Sportback
Son of a bitch that is a hell of an suv I will admit. It's on my wifes shortlist when she inevitability says "the bronco was cool at first but it's a bit of a hassle in the city".

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a stupid question… is AMB on the Bronco different from other things, like the Escape? These were both in direct sunlight.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? FBD63151-494E-4500-A9E2-2EBBDED5034E
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? BC83951A-0B1F-4315-BF6A-303967B9494D
Sponsored